Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Fatal Flaw In Climate Change Science

TNN

Oct 29, 2018
themccarthychronicles.wordpress.com
Suspicious0bservers is a YouTube content provider (Ben Davidson) based out of New Mexico that gives space news each morning and describes how various activities in space affect earths weather and uses that information to predict weather, earthquakes and other earth anomalies of the day. Very accurately I might add and his channel should be a part of your morning news. In this video climate science is put to the test.

Reactions: Conservative Angle

jsccats

Sep 8, 2018
Ohio
Keep in mind that the "climate change" hoax is based on computer models only where the assumptions and data are controlled by those who appear to want a predetermined result. Add to that the fact that models on hurricane tracks and near term weather forecasts are not accurate and the whole thing is more than suspect.

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Keep in mind that the "climate change" hoax is based on computer models only where the assumptions and data are controlled by those who appear to want a predetermined result.
...And that predetermined result's end game is communistic control of every aspect of our lives.

Make no mistake, communism is what today's leftists are pushing.

TNN

Oct 29, 2018
themccarthychronicles.wordpress.com
Keep in mind that the "climate change" hoax is based on computer models only where the assumptions and data are controlled by those who appear to want a predetermined result. Add to that the fact that models on hurricane tracks and near term weather forecasts are not accurate and the whole thing is more than suspect.
I don't know man I've lived in Florida since 76 and they are pretty accurate about the weather here. Short term predictions science can make reasonably accurately. The problem comes from their long term projections because they make these projections in a vacuum and simply have not collected enough data to make any assertion.