Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Bank Of America Will No Longer Lend To Makers Of “Assault Rifles”

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Bank of America just made a really unnecessary, and INCREDIBLY stupid move:

Bank of America to stop lending to clients who make assault rifleshttps://t.co/9dMOx4hGUv

— Axios (@axios) April 10, 2018

Bank of America will no longer lend money to manufacturers of firearms like the AR-15, which has been used in multiple mass shootings https://t.co/yeX74mFb4s

— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 10, 2018

Um… how exactly will you define “Assault Rifle,” Bank of America? Because I'm not sure it means what you think it means.

Please define “assault rifle”?

— Melissa (@maw717) April 10, 2018

Scary black rifles with shoulder thingies and giant clips. Lasers too! That's an assault rifle. Oh, and a mind of its own…

— JK4tySeven (@JK4tySeven) April 10, 2018

According to the New York Times:

Bank of America will stop lending money to gun manufacturers that make military-inspired firearms for civilian use, such as the AR-15-style rifles that have been used in multiple mass shootings, a company executive said Tuesday.

The policy is the latest example of Wall Street wading into the divisive gun control debate after Citigroup's announcement last month that it would require business customers to restrict certain types of firearms sales.

“We want to contribute in any way we can to reduce these mass shootings,” Anne M. Finucane, vice chairwoman at the Bank of America, said on Bloomberg TV.

This won't reduce mass shootings, Anne. But it MIGHT reduce your clients…

Garbage bank makes garbage move. https://t.co/kzrl2e1XIR

— David Edward (@_David_Edward) April 10, 2018

Look for @NRA to encourage members to take banking elsewhere.

— Dave Shea (@davejshea) April 10, 2018

@BankofAmerica So glad I dropped your 2nd Amendment hating, fee charging, tax payer bailout having, rip-off bullshit.

— Michael (@DefinitelyMike) April 10, 2018

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/10/bank-of-america-will-no-longer-lend-to-makers-of-assault-rifles/ target=_blank >Bank Of America Will No Longer Lend To Makers Of “Assault Rifles”</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

Mikey0

Mar 17, 2018
In a previous life I was a bookkeeper at B of A. Right there in San Francisco. In fact, I'm looking at a 5' by 1 1/2' slab of marble from their building on Montgomery Street torn down decades ago with A.P. GIANNINI FOUNDER in raised letters on it. [It came from the lobby of that building. Recovered by my brother-in-law during demolition.] I wonder what Amadeo would think of this atrocity. Bad for business, probably. I just realized I could share a photo of that with you. Enjoy.

Attachments

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
In a previous life I was a bookkeeper at B of A. Right there in San Francisco. In fact, I'm looking at a 5' by 1 1/2' slab of marble from their building on Montgomery Street torn down decades ago with A.P. GIANNINI FOUNDER in raised letters on it. [It came from the lobby of that building. Recovered by my brother-in-law during demolition.] I wonder what Amadeo would think of this atrocity. Bad for business, probably. I just realized I could share a photo of that with you. Enjoy.
Like all previous generations from way-back-when, if they could see or hear what's going on today.. they'd be rolling in their graves.

So typical of demolishers when tearing down buildings. A lot don't care about history. They just see $$$. Swing the hammer ... bust-up valuable hard to find items.. go home drink their precious nasty beer ... repeat the next day.
It's just a paycheck to them.

Tell your Brother in law Thanks for saving a part of history!!

Reactions: Conservative Angle

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Perhaps, it's time to boycott the boycotters.
Way head of ya there. We've been boycotting them since the early 90's in our town.

My parents had a bad issue with them.. and multiple others did as well. (They shown a sour attitude towards people who were doing business with them at the time. They had a snobby / snotty manager and several employees who would be literal assholes to several people we knew).

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Way head of ya there. We've been boycotting them since the early 90's in our town.

My parents had a bad issue with them.. and multiple others did as well. (They shown a sour attitude towards people who were doing business with them at the time. They had a snobby / snotty manager and several employees who would be literal assholes to several people we knew).
We don't like any business that has their customers by the short hairs.

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
We don't like any business that has their customers by the short hairs.
To them, hope it was worth it by pissing people off. (if they cared to begin with).

And Bank of America isn't alone in the Sh-tList department.. there is also Wells Fargo. Oh Boy.. don't get me started on them.
We had to deal with Smells Fargo back in 2016 when my grandmother passed away. (Her total life savings and accounts were with them)..
Talk about a stereotypical 'New World Order' type of bank that only Hollywood writers could dream of.