Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Voters Explain Why They Back Trump Over Biden: ‘We’re Broke With Biden; We Weren’t With Trump’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

A group of black men said during an interview this week that things are so bad under President Joe Biden, they are considering voting for former President Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election.

MSNBC reporter Trymaine Lee interviewed the men at a barbershop in Charleston, South Carolina, for a segment that aired on Friday.

The men said that economic prosperity was the main factor that Trump had that makes him more appealing than Biden.

“Donald Trump has a reputation of being the money man,” one man said.

“I just think that Donald Trump, in spite of all the craziness he may have in his head, reading some of the things that he talks about what business I can kind of agree with,” another one of the men said. “Because I’m trying to grow my business. As far as Biden, I haven’t seen Biden really care about business like that. And my concern is having my business so that I can build generational wealth so my kids can see and have something to take upon when I’m not here.”

When asked if they knew people in their friend circles who were considering voting for Trump, one man said: “For sure.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

“A lot of my friends are obviously my age, so we’re a little younger. We’ve only voted once, you know, for president, and Trump is kinda all we know,” the man continued. “They’re like, ‘Well, we’re broke with Biden. We weren’t with Trump.’ And that’s kind of the only thing that I’m hearing over and over again. … ‘With Trump, we had money.’ Well, okay, I hear you guys. But personally, morally I couldn’t see myself.”

WATCH:

MSNBC: "There are some people in your orbit either voting for Donald Trump or considering it?"

Voter: "For sure. A lot of my friends are… they're like well, we're broke with Biden, we weren't with Trump… with Trump, we had money." pic.twitter.com/Q5IuAZ1nN7

— MAGA War Room (@MAGAIncWarRoom) February 2, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/voters-explain-why-they-back-trump-over-biden-were-broke-with-biden-we-werent-with-trump target=_blank >Voters Explain Why They Back Trump Over Biden: ‘We’re Broke With Biden; We Weren’t With Trump’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...