Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

UPDATE: New Details Emerge On Mass Shooting At Children’s Birthday Party In California

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
3,469
988
113
conservativeangle.com

As WLT Report previously reported, a mass shooting occurred at a child’s birthday party in Stockton, California.

Authorities in California have reported four people were killed in the shooting and 11 others were injured and transported to a local hospital.

19 shot and 4 dead after a mass shooting at what was supposed to be a child’s birthday party in Stockton, California.

This post brought to you by Gavin Newsom, reminding you that crime is down. pic.twitter.com/E9dLNGpAIm

— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) November 30, 2025
The Associated Press provided an update on the shooting:

Authorities in California asked the public for tips Sunday in finding the person responsible for a shooting that left four people dead at a family gathering at a banquet hall in Stockton and wounded many more.

Faith leaders in the Stockton area were planning an afternoon vigil to honor the dead and pray for the 11 people who were wounded.

The victims who died ranged in age from eight to 21, said Heather Brent, a spokesperson for the San Joaquin County sheriff’s office. Early indications “suggest this may have been a targeted incident,” Brent said during a news conference at the scene.

Local officials said the suspected shooter has not been caught and pleaded with the public for help. Detectives were still working to identify a possible motive.

“If you have any information as to this individual, reach out immediately. If you are this individual, turn yourself in immediately,” San Joaquin County District Attorney Ron Freitas said.
ABC News reported more on the shooting:

At least four people were killed and 10 others wounded in a shooting at a banquet hall in Stockton, California on Saturday evening, local authorities said.

Read more: https://t.co/QtL6bo15eD pic.twitter.com/KsIE1Uy8ld

— ABC News (@ABC) November 30, 2025
KRCA reported on how Governor Gavin Newsom responded to the horrific shooting:

The Stockton Police Department, Manteca Police Department and the FBI are also involved in the investigation.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s press office released a statement on social media, describing the shooting as “horrific.”

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Stockton Mayor Christina Fugazi noted Thanksgiving weekend is “when families come together to celebrate, share memories, give each other love. And unfortunately tonight heaven is a little bigger with the individuals, children and adults, that unfortunately did not make it. Stockton is better than this.”
The post <a href=https://wltreport.com/2025/11/30/update-new-details-emerge-mass-shooting-childrens-birthday/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=update-new-details-emerge-mass-shooting-childrens-birthday target=_blank >UPDATE: New Details Emerge On Mass Shooting At Children’s Birthday Party In California</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...
 

Most Viewed Threads