Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Trump Makes Prediction On Whether Biden Will Stay In Race After CNN Presidential Debate

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Former President Donald Trump predicted on Friday that President Joe Biden would remain the Democratic nominee for president after Biden was widely criticized for his shaky debate performance Thursday night.

Trump told Fox News he believed Biden would not be replaced after some Democratic commentators suggested that Biden should step down and allow someone to take his place following his poor performance at the CNN presidential debate. During the debate, Biden repeatedly mumbled and made other verbal missteps, causing panic among Democrats.

“Yes, I think he will be the nominee,” Trump said when asked by Fox on Biden’s future as the nominee. Trump added that he didn’t think any other Democratic candidate would have performed better against him.

“It was a great honor to be on stage representing the people of our country,” Trump said.

Throughout the debate, Trump repeatedly attacked Biden over the record number of illegal immigrants who have entered the country under his watch while Biden criticized Trump for his handling of the economy and ongoing legal problems.

Much of the post debate commentary focused on Biden’s mental and physical health.

“He seemed a little disoriented,” former Obama adviser David Axelrod said of Biden after the debate. “But by that time, I think the panic had set in. And I think you’re going to hear discussions that − I don’t know will lead to anything − but there is going to be discussions about whether he should continue.”

The Trump campaign quickly declared victory after the debate concluded.

“Despite taking a week-long vacation at Camp David to prepare for the debate, Biden was unable to defend his disastrous record on the economy and the border,” Trump campaign co-chairs Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles said on Thursday. “President Trump is spot-on when he says that if Joe Biden is too incompetent to stand trial, then Biden is too incompetent to be President.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

The Biden campaign has already pushed back on claims that he should step away from his presidential campaign, saying he will remain in the race.

“I don’t walk as easy as I used to. I don’t speak as smoothly as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to,” Biden said at a rally in North Carolina on Friday. “But I know what I do know. I know how to tell the truth. I know right from wrong. I know how to do this job.”

Trump will also be holding a campaign event on Friday in Chesapeake, Virginia.

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-makes-prediction-on-whether-biden-will-stay-in-race-after-cnn-presidential-debate target=_blank >Trump Makes Prediction On Whether Biden Will Stay In Race After CNN Presidential Debate</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...