Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Sunday Thought: Why Does Marina Abramovic Need to Tell Us She is NOT a Satanist?

Jul 30, 2020

Marina Abramović, “I’m an artist, not a Satanist!” screams a recent article in the Guardian about Marina Abramović.

So far, I haven’t seen much reaction to that. For some reason, don’t ask me why I keep seeing Bill Clinton, in my mind, when he said, “I did not have sex with that woman!.” But anyway … any guesses as to why Miss Abramović felt she needed to make that statement that she is not a Satanist? I mean, do most of us need to say that? Here I will say it, “I am not a Satanist.” You probably are not a Satanist either and would have no problem saying so as well. Why would this “artist” feel the need to say that she isn’t some crazy person who worships the devil, in particular? And why would it make headlines?

CLICK HERE to see more.

Marina Abramović provides these same alleged perpetrators … I mean, “friends” like Jon Podesta – in whose released private emails we see references to the artist provides entertainment, signature artwork that continues to embrace and produce disturbing Satanic type images for the public to see. One has to wonder if there’s any difference, that it matters at all, what we claim? In the end, announcing who we worship or who we “do business for” on this Earth is actually quite meaningless, while what we actually do, and whom we associate with, in retrospect, is what we actually “are,” and whom we have served.

Well, I have had my say, what about you? Please give your thoughts in the comment section of this article.

RWR original article syndication source.

Most Viewed Threads