Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Should "The Donald" really be meeting with Kim in Singapore?

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
We're open to an honest dialogue. A situation as serious as it is in the Korean peninsula, would best be served with a peaceful solution.

Should war break out between the Koreas, the battle damage would be horrific.

On the other hand, President Trump understands negotiations and can spot dishonesty rather quickly. It would be in everyone's best interest to be honest with each other. Will North Korea hold up their end of the bargain?

Time will tell.

Reactions: TPcat78

PrazHym

May 26, 2018
We're open to an honest dialogue. A situation as serious as it is in the Korean peninsula, would best be served with a peaceful solution.

Should war break out between the Koreas, the battle damage would be horrific.

On the other hand, President Trump understands negotiations and can spot dishonesty rather quickly. It would be in everyone's best interest to be honest with each other. Will North Korea hold up their end of the bargain?

Time will tell.[ /QUOTE]

Opinions D0 Matter, and this issue is now a top priority. Donald Trump, is a brilliant person who has been watching the changing world go around for much longer than most people realize. I think he is 71 years old, and he he knows his way around politics. In my opinion, he is the most well versed politician, the USA has ever had. I am watching along with many other persons, and expect the final results will be made by the evil of the Kim administration. This is not a person we as the citizens of the USA would expect to be in our favor. The final results will continue with the battle between the two party system in the USA, and it can turn out bad, and cause decent between our Nation's politics.