Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Seven Marines Are Dead After Truck Plows into Motorcycle Riding Group in New Hampshire

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
My heart goes out to those who lost their lives on Friday in a horrific road accident in New Hampshire.

“State police said a 2016 Dodge 2500 pickup truck collided with [seven] motorcyclists on U.S. 2 in Randolph,” as Fox News noted in its report.

More details are still emerging as authorities investigate.

I'm sharing prayers and healing thoughts for the families, friends and kind people who helped those in need.

First responders, bless you for the work you do.

I am not an expert analyst, but I've looked at pictures of this accident scene. What seems obvious to me is the pickup truck crossed the center line and plowed head-on into the motorcycles.

I'm willing to bet that on the floorboard of that pickup truck is a smartphone that was in the process of sending or receiving a text or a call.

Our authorities need to start treating distracted driving as severely as we treat drunk driving.

Seven people were pronounced dead at the scene, police said. One injured person was airlifted to the Maine Medical Center in Portland, while two others were transported by ambulance to Androscoggin Valley Hospital.

According to the Boston Globe, the pack of motorcyclists, a group of Marine veterans, had just left the bed and breakfast in Randolph where many were staying when the collision happened.

Witnesses described seeing bodies spread across the highway among debris from shattered motorcycles. The pickup truck involved in the incident burned at the scene.

New Hampshire State Police closed the roadway for investigation and only reopened it Saturday morning. (A GoFundMe has been set up to support victims and families.) (source: American Military News)
I was once driving my own car behind another car that suddenly went left, over a curbed divider in the center of the road. It then went into a street and continued going toward a group of children in front of a school.

The teacher screamed, the kids ran out of the way, the car finally hit something — and that stopped it.

Valerie & I are deeply saddened to hear of the tragic motor accident that occurred in Randolph tonight. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, & first responders who answered the call. State officials are on the scene & assisting as the situation develops.

— Chris Sununu (@GovChrisSununu) June 22, 2019
The person behind the wheel had some sort of seizure, which explained the loss of control of the car.

You never know what can happen.

Riding is supposed to be a great stress reliever and very relaxing, but with cellphones, people don't pay attention these days.

Related: Mike Rowe ‘Returns the Favor' to Giving Americans

Prayers for all those affected in this. Safe riding to all my fellow riders out there.

This piece originally appeared in WayneDupree.com and is used by permission.

Read more at WayneDupree.com:
Journalist Makes Sexual Assault Claim from the '90s Against President Trump
Fox News' Wallace Questions Trump Integrity Over Iran Pullback: Doesn't Have the Stomach for Conflict
Bernie Raises His Voice at MSNBC Host Who Calls Out His Position Over Biden's Civility

The post Seven Marines Are Dead After Truck Plows into Motorcycle Riding Group in New Hampshire appeared first on LifeZette.

The post <a href=https://www.lifezette.com/2019/06/seven-marines-dead-truck-plows-motorcycle-riding-group/ target=_blank >Seven Marines Are Dead After Truck Plows into Motorcycle Riding Group in New Hampshire</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...