Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Pro-Trump College Senior’s Graduation Photo Goes Viral

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

A college senior in Tennessee posted an image of her graduation photo, and liberals had to be in absolute shock and dismay.

“I don't take normal college graduation photos,” Brenna Spencer, a 22-year-old graduating from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, wrote.

Indeed, her college photo isn't something you'd expect in an age of political correctness. And it isn't something you'd expect in an age of media-driven hysteria over guns.

You see, Spencer's image has two major items that will trigger snowflakes on the left – a ‘Women For Trump‘ shirt, and a gun.

Spencer took some criticism for her photo shoot. One viewer who described himself as “100% pro gun” criticized “brandishing a firearm for a photo shoot or showing it off to try and look cool is just stupid … They are tools.”

“Why brag about carrying a gun?” he asked.

“Because I'm proud of my second amendment right and I want to empower other women!” Spencer responded. “Absolutely they are tools but I will always brag about being able to carry a gun to protect myself, my friends and my family!”

Because I'm proud of my second amendment right and I want to empower other women! Absolutely they are tools but I will always brag about being able to carry a gun to protect myself, my friends and my family!​
— Brenna Spencer (@BrennaSpencer) April 8, 2018

Empowering women isn't something most feminists are looking to do these days. Not in the true sense. They want them defenseless and mindlessly voting for one party no matter their needs.

With that said, you had to know anything involving true empowerment of women was going to infuriate the left. Several people accused Spencer of committing a crime by holding the shoot outside the Hunter Museum of American Art in Chattanooga, a building which bans firearms inside.

If she brought a firearm onto or into federal or state restricted property and it was posted, it is illegal. A quick google search makes that abundantly clear.​
— Kathryn Steele (@kathrynes00) April 9, 2018

One even appeared to get the police involved to provide their input.

@ChattanoogaPD would you like to give us your two cents? Per the thread, this young female is taking a photo w/ a firearm, in an area w/ a posted “no-weapons” policy. This showboating behavior is irresponsible, reckless, & potentially dangerous.​
Signed,​
A concerned citizen​
— Victoria Silva (@Victoria__Silva) April 9, 2018

Spencer, however, was unbowed.

“I know the Tennessee state gun codes,” she said in an interview with ABC News. “I carry everywhere that I'm allowed to carry.”

What do you think? Was the photo shoot dumb or is it empowering? Share your thoughts below!

Source: ABC News

The post Pro-Trump College Senior's Graduation Photo Goes Viral appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/pro-trump-grad-photo-viral/ target=_blank >Pro-Trump College Senior’s Graduation Photo Goes Viral</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...