Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Pink Cancels Concert Weeks Into Summer Tour

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Pink definitely got everyone’s attention on Tuesday when she announced she would be canceling one of her European concerts just a few weeks into her Summer 2024 Carnival Tour.

In a post on Instagram, the 44-year-old pop singer-born Alecia Moore-shared a black-and-white photo from one of her concerts and wrote about how sorry she was that she had to cancel her show in Bern on Wednesday as part of her tour at stadiums across the U.K. and Europe.

“I do everything I can to ensure I can perform for you every night, but after consultation with my doctor and exploring all options available, I’ve been advised that I’m unable to continue with the show tomorrow,” Pink wrote.

“I was looking forward to being with you and making memories with you and sharing our show with you and am so disappointed that we have to cancel,” she added. “All tickets will be refunded; please visit @takk_ab_entertainment for more information.”

She closed out her post, saying, “Sending love and health to you all, and I really hope to see you again soon. P!nk xoxo.”

The cancellation of the show comes after the “Raise Your Glass” hitmaker kicked off her summer concert tour on June 11 in Cardiff and had only performed 9 shows.

At the time of this publication, there is no word on why she wasn’t going to be able to perform or what diagnosis she received from her doctors.

On Monday, the “So What” hitmaker made headlines when she announced that her daughter, Willow, was leaving the tour to pursue her own dreams of acting, as captured in a TikTok video.

“All right … I want you to tell me all the things, OK? You’re leaving me,” Pink told her teen daughter Willow. “Why would you ever do that?”

Willow replied, “Bye Bye Birdie,” naming the popular 1963 musical.

“All right, so theater. So you fell in love with ‘Mamma Mia.’” Pink responded, noting that after seeing her daughter perform in the musical, she had never seen her “so big and like, your energy was six times your body. It was amazing. I was blown away.”

“OK. You have your own lane and you want to be in it,” she added. “And I love that for you. And I will tell you that in this last recital, I saw a version of you that I didn’t know existed and it is really wild to watch you grow up and grow out of me.”

Related: Pink Bashes Supreme Court, Trump, And Guns With Angry New Single, ‘Irrelevant’

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/pink-cancels-concert-weeks-into-summer-tour target=_blank >Pink Cancels Concert Weeks Into Summer Tour</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...