Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

On Trend: Conservative Women Pose with their Guns

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
There's a new trend sweeping the internet: conservative women posing with firearms.

It's no Change My Mind meme. As endorsed by Pewdiepie. But I guess it has some game. If you're into girls. And guns. Also, ‘Merica. It started with college senior Brenna Spencer. She triggered the left by showing off her trigger in her senior photo (h/t Twitchy).

I don't take normal college graduation photos… pic.twitter.com/eI1NvLFYHs

— Brenna Spencer (@BrennaSpencer) April 7, 2018

There were news articles written about this, by allegedly legitimate news organizations. Repeat after me, kids. “The internet being angry is not news.” But it is funny.

Regardless, the left got angry. And by “the left got angry” we mean maybe someone took a picture of a woman wearing something other than a “Tuck Frump” shirt. Many pearls were clutched as many fainting couches were fallen upon. Which is terrible for the couches. Let's just say the leftists who get upset over things like a senior photo aren't known for passing up a donut.

Brenna's allies lept to her defense. It's like how Breitbart (the name, not the trademark) said: “more voices, not less.” Only it's MOAR girls with guns!

ABC News called the police on my friend, Brenna Spencer (probably hoping to get a better story).

Here I am in solidarity with Brenna, also carrying in public. We will NOT allow for Leftist intimidation tactics to hinder our inalienable #2A rights. pic.twitter.com/qzv9adtm9G

— Alana Mastrangelo (@ARmastrangelo) April 11, 2018

In solidarity with emPOWERed woman, @BrennaSpencer pic.twitter.com/7pn8xq8yPI

— Antonia Okafor (@antonia_okafor) April 10, 2018

Everyday I carry my gun and/or knife to ensure I never have to say #MeToo. Instead, I say #notme in solidarity with my best friend @BrennaSpencer #2A pic.twitter.com/kzVecxRuEP

— Brittany Self (@brittiself2) April 12, 2018

A lot of Internet trends are pretty lame. But this is one we are totes on board with.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/on-trend-conservative-women-pose-with-their-guns/ target=_blank >On Trend: Conservative Women Pose with their Guns</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...