Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Mike Rowe Attacked Over ‘Work Ethic’ Scholarship

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

It's like some of these fools write to Mike Rowe because they want him to blast them on Facebook. Seriously, that has to be the only excuse, seeing as it happens so frequently (see This Liberal Wants Mike Rowe Fired. He Wrecks Her Face. and Mike Rowe Savages Liberal Trying to Tie Him to White Nationalists). Either they're that clueless, or they're gluttons for punishment.

Here's Mike's latest social media beatdown. A woman tells her son to apply for Rowe's work ethic scholarship. Then she reads it actually requires her son to have a work ethic. Horrific. Obviously, this is Mike Rowe's fault. And not her failure.

Mr. Rowe – I heard about your “work ethic scholarship program,” and suggested my son apply. He wants to be a welder! I was appalled though, when he showed me your “sweat pledge,” and told me that signing it was required of all applicants!! Where did you come up with this nonsense? There are so many things wrong with this document I don't even know where to begin!! Suffice it to say, we will not be applying!!!

Here's how the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge works. You pledge to work hard. Rowe forks over some greenbacks to pay for your schooling. Which, according to lefties, is discrimination. Problematic. Ableist. Or whatever new buzzword the left is latching onto at the moment.

However, rules are rules. As Rowe responds.

To be clear, I wish your son every success – sincerely. Opportunities in welding have never been better, and people are hiring certified welders all over the country. But to be clear, I have absolutely no interest in paying for his training if doesn't share my opinions on the importance of hard ethic, a positive attitude, delayed gratification, and personal responsibility.

Investing in an up-and-coming welder who wants to work, just not very hard, is a piss poor investment. Schooling costs big bucks, and Mike's not about to waste his ducats on somebody who thinks “work ethic” is a dirty word.

Leftists seem to want everything handed to them. Hence their predisposition toward jacking other people's money and calling everyone in their way a (insert “oppressed” group here)ist. Not gonna work with the Rowester.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/mike-rowe-attacked-scholarship/ target=_blank >Mike Rowe Attacked Over ‘Work Ethic’ Scholarship</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...