Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Maher Rips Leftists For Attacking RFK Jr.’s Wife: ‘Even The Mafia Doesn’t Do That’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Liberal comedian Bill Maher slammed the political Left this week for attacking Cheryl Hines, the wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., over her husband’s decision to endorse Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Maher made the remarks Friday evening on his HBO show “Real Time” while discussing the attacks that the actress has faced since her husband made the endorsement late last month.

“His wife is Cheryl Hines, who Larry David was quoted as describing as ‘the best person I ever met, the one person in Hollywood who doesn’t have a single enemy,'” Maher said.

“Well now she does, because she didn’t throw her husband under the bus when her husband made a decision about something which she’s made plain she disagrees with, but that didn’t satisfy the obnoxious posers on the aforementioned far-Left.”

He noted that Hines was subjected to thousands of harassing posts on social media attacking her for not speaking out against her husband.

“You want to know why I have a bug up my a** about the Left more than I used to?” he asked. “It’s s*** like this. There’s an ugliness they never used to have. The Liberals I grew up respecting, none of them are like this. Going after the wife? Even the mafia doesn’t do that.”

Tickets for “Am I Racist?” are on sale NOW! Buy here for a theater near you.

“There’s a lot of people these days who I call liberals in theory,” he continued. “In theory, they hate bullying, terrible. In practice, their attitude is, it’s not bullying when I stick your head in the toilet. In theory, liberals are compassionate. In practice, this guy can’t even understand one of the most basic dilemmas common to all humans, that when you’re married, sometimes you have to swallow some s***.”

WATCH:

Bill Maher rips @BradleyWhitford for going after RFK Jr’s wife, Cheryl Hines.

“The liberals I grew up respecting—none of them are like this. Going after the wife. Even the mafia doesn’t do that.”pic.twitter.com/IeYfDXghM1

— Cameron Cawthorne (@Cam_Cawthorne) September 7, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/maher-rips-leftists-for-attacking-rfk-jr-s-wife-even-the-mafia-doesnt-do-that target=_blank >Maher Rips Leftists For Attacking RFK Jr.’s Wife: ‘Even The Mafia Doesn’t Do That’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Most Viewed Threads