Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Liberals Spread Conspiracy Theories, CHEER After Fire Breaks Out at Trump Tower NY ‘I Hope There is Major Damage’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
As TGP's Josh Caplan just reported, a large fire broke out at Trump Tower in New York City Saturday evening around 6 PM EST.

FDNY members say no injuries have been reported.

Debris was also seen falling from the building.

Liberals immediately cheered and spread absurd conspiracy theories after news broke of the blaze.

Videos of the blaze:

Fire in Trump Tower worsening pic.twitter.com/6T1VsOCsuP

— Peter Thomas Roth (@PeterThomasRoth) April 7, 2018

#FDNY members are on scene of a 3-alarm fire at 721 5th Ave Manhattan. There are currently no injuries reported pic.twitter.com/PKuPZBu70E

— FDNY (@FDNY) April 7, 2018

President Trump sent out a tweet shortly after news of the blaze broke.

Trump tweeted: Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!

Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2018

Liberals couldn't be happier! Some Trump haters suggested the president was burning evidence.

A mental health counselor named Jeffrey Guterman ‘hoped for major damage.'

Dena Grayson is already spreading a fake conspiracy theory about the Trump Tower apartment fire pic.twitter.com/hmhZBlAV24

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) April 7, 2018

I got excited when I heard there was a fire at Trump Tower while also hoping there were no injuries. So what. I am human. These #tRump supporters need to get a grip. I am less excited now, but still glad. Hoping there is major damage.

— Jeffrey Guterman (@JeffreyGuterman) April 7, 2018

Burn that mother to the ground!

— TrumpisaTraitor (@DumpTrump456) April 7, 2018

Burning evidence?

— Randy (@RandySF45) April 7, 2018

A visual representation of how his preseidency is going

— almønd jøy ✨ (@Forever_Alive17) April 7, 2018

pic.twitter.com/GDEz9MxOrw

— Brofucius Duarte (@JeffreyGDuarte) April 7, 2018

IS DON JR. DESTROYING EVIDENCE ?

— The Nakedest Dalek (@TheNakedDalek) April 7, 2018

If the Trump Tower fire was in the area of records, files, hard drives, I guess that's one way of keeping Mueller from getting to it.
Very glad to hear #FDNY, #NYPD & all First Responders are uninjured.

— Dawn Young-McDaniel (@justdawn_) April 7, 2018

Don JR burning the evidence? raise your hand if you believe this was an accident right

— Darren Algier (@littledudecal2) April 7, 2018

Liar liar, tower's on fire

— joyce (@JoyceBray17) April 7, 2018

The post Liberals Spread Conspiracy Theories, CHEER After Fire Breaks Out at Trump Tower NY ‘I Hope There is Major Damage' appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/liberals-spread-conspiracy-theories-cheer-after-fire-breaks-out-at-trump-tower-ny-i-hope-there-is-major-damage/ target=_blank >Liberals Spread Conspiracy Theories, CHEER After Fire Breaks Out at Trump Tower NY ‘I Hope There is Major Damage’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...