Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Liberals Are Whining About The NRA, But Meanwhile, Look At This.

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

I got to thinking the other day about how much complaining we're all hearing about the NRA by people on the left/liberals/anti 2A people. And how David Hogg thinks our politicians are the “bitch” of the NRA.

And I thought to myself, “Self – I should research how much money the NRA gives to politicians.”

So I did.

As you can see at the sourcelink, here's a snapshot of the NRA's political spending over the past 2-3 decades:

Now then. I decided to also research whether or not the NRA receives any federal funding. And it turns out, that sometimes they win federal and state contracts to offer ranges or firearms training to LEOs. Those are not grants or subsidies. They don't receive taxpayer dollars simply for existing. They receive taxpayer dollars (and the amount is nominal) to properly train law enforcement officers, which I think pretty much every normal person would agree is money well spent, especially given how insignificant it is.

Also, it should be noted, the NRA hasn't actually murdered anyone. Bonus. Especially when you compare that to the absolute SCAM that is Planned Parenthood.

Let's take a look at Planned Parenthood's political spending, using the same source.

The numbers are, as you can see, lower than the NRA's. But here's where it gets interesting.

Planned Parenthood, as you know, DOES receive taxpayer dollars that support its existence. And we're talking a LOT OF DOLLARS. Planned Parenthood has been federally subsidized since 1970. And in just the past few years, they've received over a HALF BILLION OF OUR DOLLARS. Let's underestimate for the years backing up to 1998, and assume they've only received, say, $100 million on average for each of those years. That's 2.5 BILLION dollars of our money they've received, so that they can kill babies and support Democrats.

And they've got the nerve to bitch about the NRA? Which is funded by donations from citizens voluntarily? ARE THEY FREAKING SERIOUS?

And don't even come at me with the Hyde amendment nonsense. Taxpayer dollars fund abortions. If you are stupid enough to believe that money isn't fungible, you're probably not smart enough to even be reading this post. But just in case you're one of those people, perhaps this handy dandy video will help.

So please stop with this Hyde amendment crap.

And please stop bitching about the NRA, which doesn't take our own money to fight against our own interests.

Also, quick reminder.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/12/liberals-are-whining-about-the-nra-but-meanwhile-look-at-this/ target=_blank >Liberals Are Whining About The NRA, But Meanwhile, Look At This.</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...