Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Kamala: Trump’s Border Wall ‘A Good Idea’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Vice President Kamala Harris admitted during a CNN town hall event on Wednesday night that former President Donald Trump’s proposal to build a border wall on the southern border was a “good idea.”

Harris made the remarks while being pressed by host Anderson Cooper over her claims that she will work across the aisle with Republicans to secure the border.

“Let’s talk about this compromise bill that you want to pass if you’re elected,” he said. “It includes $650 million in funding for the border wall. That’s something Republicans wanted. That was part of the compromise.”

MATT WALSH’S ‘AM I RACIST?’ COMING TO DAILYWIRE+ OCT. 28

“Under Donald Trump, you criticized the wall more than 50 times. You called it ‘stupid,’ ‘useless,’ and ‘a medieval vanity project.'”

“Is a border wall stupid?” he asked.

Harris would not answer the question, choosing instead to laugh and claiming that Trump posed next to a piece of wall built by former President Barack Obama.

“But you’re agreeing to a bill that would earmark $650 million to continue building that wall,” Cooper pressed.

“I pledge that I am going to bring forward that bipartisan bill to further strengthen and secure our border,” she claimed. “Yes, I am. And I’m going to work across the aisle to pass a comprehensive bill that deals with a broken immigration system.”

Several moments later, Cooper again drilled down on Harris, noting that she was claiming she was going to fix the border crisis by signing a bill into law that calls for “$650 million that was earmarked under Trump to actually still go to build the wall.”

“I’m not afraid of good ideas where they occur, Anderson,” Harris responded.

WATCH:

CNN’s Anderson Cooper grills Kamala Harris for now supporting giving money to build the border wall after she repeatedly attacked Trump for wanting to build a wall

Harris struggles significantly here and now calls the border wall “a good idea” pic.twitter.com/wshe6f4m1a

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 24, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/kamala-trumps-border-wall-a-good-idea target=_blank >Kamala: Trump’s Border Wall ‘A Good Idea’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...