Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Jimmy Kimmel Offends LGBT Community with Homophobic Sean Hannity Insult

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

In case you haven't been hanging around that particular block of the Twittersphere, Jimmy Kimmel and Sean Hannity are in the midst of a schoolgirl feud. It started over Kimmel mocking Melania Trump's accent and Hannity attempting to defend her honor. Then, it quickly devolved into an all out social media brawl.

Over the course of trading blows with one another, Jimmy chose to pull out the classic “Republicans are so gay” card.

Don't worry – just keep tweeting – you'll get back on top! (or does Trump prefer you on bottom?) Either way, keep your chin up big fella..XO https://t.co/R4QJCoGYCL

— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) April 6, 2018

Naturally, Jimmy implying man-on-man butt stuff is lame didn't sit well with lovers and supporters of man-on-man butt stuff:

I'm physically ill over you making gay a punchline in 2018. With all the hatred out there, this is how you get laughs & RTs @jimmykimmel

— Scott Linnen (@ScottLinnen) April 6, 2018

I also loathe these guys but being gay is not a punchline. It's very hurtful for you to describe people you don't like as being gay.

— Kayleesi (@KayleesiTweets) April 7, 2018

Wow, a gay joke in 2018. Good one you backwards fake ass left wing poser. Real groundbreaking stuff. #3 in late night??? Wonder no longer.

— Diana Salas (@salas_diana) April 7, 2018

Looks like Jimbo forgot it was (insert year here). Homophobic jokes are about as fresh as the Prince of Bel Air. I'm pretty sure Jim just lost a few of those leftist brownie points he's been racking up over the past year.

Now, I'm not going to pretend to take offense to Jimmy's remarks. After all, being offended is super gay. All's I'm saying is when you're hyping yourself up as a social justice OG, dropping homophobic insults comes across as just a tad bit hypocritical. I suppose for his next trick, James will pull the misogynist card and accuse his detractors of being sissy girls.

Leftists claim to be the sole purveyors of decency, tolerance, and political correctness. Yet, the second a lefty is trying to slug a conservative, those principles they claim to have go right out the window and accusations of their opponents being “dainty little fairies” start flying.

The left's “love” for fancylads only matters when it's politically expedient. Any other time, the left will gladly use their gayness as fodder for their middle-school insults. The reality is the left has no principles at all. As if you hadn't figured that one out already.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/jimmy-kimmel-homophobic/ target=_blank >Jimmy Kimmel Offends LGBT Community with Homophobic Sean Hannity Insult</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...