Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

I Need To Express My Rage About David Hogg And His Band Of Bullsh*tters.

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
You guys, Daisy and I are on spring break this week. And admittedly, I've been pretty much checked out when it comes to keeping up with the news, because I've been trying to be productive around the house and take care of long overdue errands and whatnot.

But whenever I turn on the radio or TV or open up a news site, all I see is that horrific group of arrogant, egocentric teenagers from Parkland, and I am finding myself feeling a growing rage towards them. Like, I already had a significant amount of rage already, ever since that stupid CNN town hall, but it's exponentially worse now.

David Hogg is a self-important, smug, haughty, spoiled brat. And that's me being nice.

Now, I've been hearing the rumors about him not actually being at the school during the shooting because there's audio of him saying he rode his bike to the school to get interviews, but I've also heard that he was, in fact, hiding in a closet at school during the shooting, and because he's an aspiring journalist, came back hours AFTER the shooting to capture interviews with witnesses. I'm frankly pretty tired of all of the weird conspiracy theories about him and the other students being “crisis actors” or older than they actually are, or not students at the school, etc. etc. These kids are insufferable enough as it is – there's no reason to make up tinfoil hat stories about them. If these are the new faces of liberalism, they're doing plenty to discredit themselves without conservatives having to make up stories about them. So can we stop that now, please? David Hogg is a pompous jackwad, but he went through the trauma just like every other Parkland student, and there is NO REASON to keep making up crap about him when he's plenty horrible enough in REALITY.

And this Cameron Kasky kid? OMG LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID TO BILL MAHER:

So wait. He's an “expert” on gun policy and school safety because he was at the school at the time of the shooting? WHAT? And Bill Maher agreed with him??? OMG. That's as idiotic as me saying that because I've been in a car accident, I'm an expert on cars and auto safety. Cameron Kasky isn't an expert in anything but being a posterchild for millennial nightmares, who's too afraid to even face Kyle Kashuv to have a discussion.

And by the way – Kyle Kashuv might be on the right side of this policy debate, but the fact that he apologized for LITERALLY NOTHING made him look weak and pathetic. I was so disappointed in him when I saw that.

Incidentally, the media continues to provide an unbelievable platform to the worst of these teenagers. They've had air time on The Ellen Show, 60 Minutes, ABC News, Bill Maher, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC, Face The Nation, the cover of Time Magazine, PeopleTV, Hardball, Morning Joe, Meet the Press, The Daily Show, Inside Edition, and the list goes on and on. And of course, last weekend's March, paid for by all sorts of celebrities, was covered by every possible media outlet.

These kids are walking contradictions, and if you listen to them from interview to interview, they have NO IDEA what that actually are fighting for, because they can't keep their own stories straight. They're just mad, snot-nosed, whining brats who are stamping their feet so that the grown-ups pay attention to them, and unfortunately, we all are.

The latest hullabaloo I saw had to do with Rep. Steve King criticizing Emma Gonazalez for wearing a jacket with the Cuban flag on her sleeve during her speech at the March. King said, “This is how you look when you claim Cuban heritage yet don't speak Spanish, and ignore the fact that your ancestors fled the island when the dictatorship turned Cuba into a prison camp, after removing all weapons from its citizens; hence their right to self-defense.”

Let's calm down about that flag for a second. It's a Cuban flag, and it's BEEN the Cuban flag since way before Cuba was led by a commie dictator. Emma Gonzalez wearing the flag doesn't mean she's a communist. It doesn't mean she supports Castro. She's claiming her Cuban heritage. And you know what? That should be what the focus is. Emma was born in the US to an American mom and a Cuban father, who came to the US in 1968. In other words, she is half Cuban. I'm the daughter of two Polish immigrants (so I'm way more Polish than Emma is Cuban), and while I certainly have affection and love for my Polish roots, I would NEVER refer to myself as Polish when I'm introducing myself to someone. I AM AN AMERICAN. And it's irritating AF to me that Emma doesn't see herself that way. Here's what she wrote for Harper's Bazaar (oh yeah, she got a platform there too).

My Name is Emma González. I'm 18 years old, Cuban and bisexual.

WTF. You're not Cuban. If you were Cuban, you'd have been born in Cuba, and you'd be living in Cuba, and you'd be a citizen of Cuba. If you want to do those things, then f*cking GO THERE. Even my own Polish parents, who immigrated to the US in the late 60s (legally), and became citizens in the mid 70s, don't refer to themselves as Polish. They are AMERICANS. It would serve Emma well to recognize her own freaking citizenship, and count her blessings that she was born in the greatest country on earth.

But that would be expecting too much of someone as obnoxious as Emma, I suppose.

These kids were quiet as churchmice when an armed school security officer killed the gunman at a Maryland high school several days after the Parkland shooting occurred. Didn't fit their narrative, I guess. They're now bitching about having to carry see-through, clear backpacks because they feel like they're being punished for the actions of one person. WELCOME TO WHAT THE GUN CONTROL YOU ARE DEMANDING LOOKS LIKE, you giant bunch of profane, immature, blowhards.

Emma also wrote:

At the end of the day, we don't want people to have their guns taken away. We just want the people to be more responsible. We want civilians to have to go through more rolls of red tape to get what they want, because if any of that tape can stop those who shouldn't own a gun from owning a gun, then our government will have done something right. All we want to do is go back to school. But we want to know that when we walk onto campus, we won't have to worry about the possibility of staring down the barrel of a gun. We want to fix this problem so it doesn't occur again, but mostly we want people to forget about us once this is over. We want to go back to our lives and live them to the fullest in respect for the dead.

To borrow a line from Emma herself, I call BS. These kids want the spotlight for as long as possible. They want careers as agitating activists, and they are well on their way.

If these kids are allowed to graduate on time, then the school will have failed them completely. They are checked out of school, because there are far too many PR opportunities looming. And as long as they continue to receive prominent platforms and accolades from celebrities, I'm probably gonna continue to rage.

Remember these monstrous millennials when you hit the polls this November, and again in 2020. We need to keep the Supreme Court free of justices like retired Justice John Paul Stevens, who has decided that we need to repeal the 2nd amendment altogether.

We live in tumultuous times, y'all. It's a scary time for constitution-loving Americans.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/03/27/i-need-to-express-my-rage-about-david-hogg-and-his-band-of-bullshtters/ target=_blank >I Need To Express My Rage About David Hogg And His Band Of Bullsh*tters.</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
David Hogg and Stormy Daniels (or whatever that bimbo's real name is).. is the new over-played Russia Russia Russia, Comey Comey. Mueller Mueller, Sean Hannity 'Tick Tock Tick Tock'.

It's the modern version of Chinese water torture.

Once they'll drive Hogg and Stormy into the ground, media will find a new repetitive list of people's names they will shove down our throats multiple times a day for the next 8 months, until we want to vomit.

Reactions: Conservative Angle