Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

I’m Weary of Black Privileged Bigots!

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
By: Don Boys, Ph.D.

I’m Weary of Black Privileged Bigots! « Don Boys (cstnews.com)

I also don’t like white bigots but that’s for another day. Those who say that Blacks can do nothing right are racists and those who say they can do no wrong are racists.

When a white person spouts racism, he or she is inevitably rebuked; however, it seems Blacks can express hatred of Whites and are seldom criticized. Why is it racist for me to say, “I’m white; couldn’t help it; don’t deny it; have no desire to change it even if I could?”

Blacks have been given immunity from criticism, and they clearly inform us that all Whites are racists because of their birth—over which they had no control.

Black Racists wave that dirty, divisive, and destructive flag which promotes an untrue, undesirable, and indefensable gospel of “love anything black and hate anything white.”

That is pure racism.

But why are politicians and the media afraid of that truth?

Carnegie Mellon University black professor Uju Anya reacted to the news of Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II being close to death and responded to the sad news by calling her a “wretched woman” and a “genocidal colonizer” who is “the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire.” She added, “I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating,” tweeted Professor Anya on Thursday. After some negative feedback, the professor removed her tweet.

The non-thinking black racist professor directly blamed the Queen for the Nigerian Civil War not knowing she was mainly a ceremonial monarch without constitutional authority to make war and send mutations, troops, and supplies to troubled nations. It might be wise if professors speak to issues of which they have some knowledge.

In a follow-up tweet, the professor plunged headfirst into a pile of hot dung as she referred to Queen Elizabeth as “That wretched woman and her bloodthirsty throne have ** generations of my ancestors on both sides of the family, and she supervised a government that sponsored the genocide my parents and siblings survived.”

“May she die in agony,” she added.

If a white person had written such vile, vicious, and virulent garbage, he or she would have been fired after enduring scathing abuse in the media and maybe a few nights of protesting rioters, burning buildings, all-night vigils, etc. The black professor was not fired nor even disciplined. You know, free speech, academic freedom, and all that. Her university did softly slap the back of her hand with a ruler.

The university released a gentle public statement saying it did not “condone the offensive and objectionable messages” Anya posted. “Free expression is core to the mission of higher education [except for Conservatives]; however, the views [Anya] shared absolutely do not represent the values of the institution, nor the standards of discourse we seek to foster.” Of course, the black female professor will not be discharged, demoted, or disciplined since she has protected status by her gender and race. She has a card giving her special permission to be cruel, crude, and clueless in addition to being biased, bigoted, and brutish.

Evidently, she deserves the right to flash a special card giving her the right to act like a dunce since her ancestors had been slaves—maybe.

The British Empire is far from perfect but at least it is not like Anya’s Nigeria known primarily for scam phone calls and internet scams. I receive a few notices each week of offers to make me a millionaire by contacting obvious stupid and dishonest Nigerian scammers. Maybe Professor Anya could help clean up her homeland’s reputation before wishing an agonizing death on an innocent lady.

It is also true that Great Britain is the source of most of the world’s functioning democracies. Without its influence, the professor would be living in a squalid hut made from sticks and mud and cooking her paltry meals over a stinking campfire. Most of her health care would be handled by the local witch doctor giving her a mixture of white hippo bone powder with a taste of pickled chicken livers but no refills, and the treatment and prescription would not be covered by Blue Cross.

It seems the professor, in addition to having a violent and vicious heart, is also unthankful for the good life she now enjoys. Alas, the universities are filled with such ingrates—black and white.

Nikole Hannah-Jones had a black father and white mother and has a double privilege card—female and black. She wrote, “the white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world.” In a 1995 letter that was originally obtained by The Federalist. Hannah-Jones also compared Christopher Columbus to Adolf Hitler and claimed the “white race used deceit and trickery, warfare and rape” to steal land.

Hannah-Jones is the lead author of The New York Times Magazine 1619 project and has defended violence and looting that occurred during protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death. She characterized the looting following Floyd’s death as symbolic: “That one pair of shoes that you’ve stolen from Foot Locker is not going to change your life. But it is a symbolic taking.”

She was refused a position at North Carolina University Chapel Hill but after another offer followed by much criticism over tenure, she accepted another position at Howard University. Nikole whined, “It’s pretty clear that my tenure was not taken up because of political opposition, because of discriminatory views against my viewpoint and, I believe, [because of] my race and my gender.”

Evidently Nikole didn’t think her unorthodox, untrue, and unpopular view of history could be the reason for the problem.

Hannah-Jones was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her role in the 1619 Project, which claims that America’s “true founding” occurred in 1619, when the first slaves reached North America. The project has been criticized by historians and civil rights activists, who have argued that the project promotes a revisionist history of America’s founding.
Five major historians wrote to The New York Times Magazine asking them to issue corrections, and one brave reporter for Reason even called the project “junk science.”

Hannah-Jones caused another problem when she informed the world that Europe was not a continent! Well, she doesn’t claim to be a geographer, only a historian.

Anthropologist Peter W. Wood called her comments “triumphant silliness.” Good for Peter, another brave soul.

I can’t find where any media, educational, or religious group demanded Hannah-Jones return the Pulitzer Prize because of her flawed, false, and frivolous view of history. However, on October 6, 2020, The National Association of Scholars asked the Pulitzer Prize Board to withdraw the prize, but there is no public record that the Board has done so. She still pretends to be a famous and prize-winning author.

Alicia Garza is a self-described “queer” social-justice activist who reveres the Marxist revolutionary, former Black Panther, and convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur for her contributions to the “Black Liberation Movement.” Garza is likewise a great admirer of Angela Davis another Communist Party member and former Black Panther now a retired distinguished professor from University of California, Santa Cruz.

In 2004, Garza “came out as queer” and has a philosophical tattoo emblazoned on her chest that reads: I am not wrong:

Wrong is not my name
My name is my own my own my own
and I can’t tell you who the hell set things up like this
but I can tell you that from now on my resistance
my simple and daily and nightly self-determination
may very well cost you your life.

Wow, what a sweetheart!

Garza founded Black Lives Matter with Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi. Garza is now the 27th most influential African American and is included in Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential people of 2020.

In a commencement address at San Francisco State University, Garza opined, “There would be no America were it not for black women. This is an ode to black women – because black women are magic. We, I, you and me – we owe everything to black women.” White officials stood behind her smiling and permitted such lies to be uttered on the campus of a public owned institution.

When I hear such pronouncements of black university professors, my immediate thought is it is all a joke, or are these people actually insane, or it may be only the spouting of a certified idiot.

I suggest prominent, privileged, and prejudiced Blacks use their influence to advance the cause of black families, help keep kids in school, strive to put drug dealers in prison—even black ones, and teach all kids, especially Blacks, how to respond when a person of authority gives them an order, especially if he has a gun.

Additionally, it would help their cause if young Blacks were informed that there are hundreds of four letter words that don’t start with s or f and are unoffensive yet can express a bold opinion.

God warned us in Proverbs 17:15, “He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.” Principled people have a disdain for any falsehood.

Now, you have my sentiments on the subject of black privileged bigots who browbeat, bamboozle, belittle, bully, and blackmail their way to “stardom” by flashing the black privileged card.

(Dr. Don Boys is a former member of the Indiana House of Representatives who ran a large Christian school in Indianapolis and wrote columns for USA Today for 8 years. Boys authored 20 books, the most recent, Reflections of a Lifetime Fundamentalist: No Reserves, No Retreats, No Regrets! The eBook is available at Amazon.com for $4.99. Other titles at www.cstnews.com. Follow him on Facebook at Don Boys, Ph.D., and visit his blog. Send a request to [email protected] for a free subscription to his articles and click here to support his work with a donation.)

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” John Bunyan, Baptist Preacher