Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Fox News Hires Democrat Donna Brazile but SUSPEND Judge Jeanine?

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

It was announced Monday that former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Donna Brazile will be joining Fox News and Fox Business as a political analyst.

INBOX: FOX News signs former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile as contributor pic.twitter.com/c9iCnPdLYr

— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) March 18, 2019
And when the news broke… Liberals LOST THEIR MINDS:

Donna Brazile has joined Fox News as a contributor.

— Michael Calderone (@mlcalderone) March 18, 2019
Sorry, Donna Brazile – I just became one of your critics. Your action gives Fox News a measure of credibility it does not deserve, and for that reason alone you are contributing to their dangerous disinformation agenda… #MondayMotivation https://t.co/oIc7kH1t4w

— John Lundin (@johnlundin) March 18, 2019
Donna Brazile was already dead to me so thankfully I'm happy she is at Fox News so I know I won't have to see her. https://t.co/PWplCOABCn

— Yuge Ass Tortoise (@Tyler_Tortoise) March 18, 2019
What About… Judge Jeanine?

While the Left goes nuts over this, here's a good question for conservatives: Why did Fox News hire this prominent Democrat – at the SAME TIME they SUSPENDED JUDGE JEANINE?

Popular Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro was suspended and her program temporarily replaced on Saturday due to some controversial statements the host made about Rep. Ilhan Omar, who is Muslim, about her religion.

Even President Trump weighed in:

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox …..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 17, 2019
Who do you think Fox News' audience wants to see more? Donna Brazile or Jeanine Pirro?

The question answers itself.

Why Fox News for Brazile?

Brazile explained in a blog post on Fox News' website why she decided to join the conservative-leaning news channel.

“In order for us to best decide as a people how to better protect and preserve our way of life, we need to first be able to hear what others are saying without the filter of bias and contempt,” Brazile wrote. “Not until we once again become practiced at treating those of differing views with civility and respect can we begin to join together to solve the myriad of problems our country must overcome.”

“To leave the world a better place, you need to help make the world a better place. Just as it takes many ingredients to make a good gumbo, it will require listening to many voices before we are able to move forward as one people,” she wrote.. “And that's exactly why I am so excited to join the honest and passionate debate at Fox News about our future. I invite you to join me.”

That's all well and good, but I think most Fox News viewers would be far more excited about Judge Jeanine Pirro returning than hiring a longtime Democrat establishment figure.

The post Fox News Hires Democrat Donna Brazile but SUSPEND Judge Jeanine? appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/fox-news-donna-brazile-suspend-judge-jeanine/ target=_blank >Fox News Hires Democrat Donna Brazile but SUSPEND Judge Jeanine?</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

jsccats

Sep 8, 2018
Ohio
Fox management has taken a leftward turn over the last couple years These moves make no sense, however. The judge was right in her comment and Donna is always a Dem political hack!

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
The whole sickening thing is insanity at it's finest of the first order.

First they caved to the muzz scum and turned their back on Judge Pirro.. throwing her under their hijacked bus.

Next, hired ♫D-D-D-D Donna Donna DaD Da--D-Donna♫ loud mouth Brazil Nuts...

Then another circus story came out Bret Bair may (or may not) have had a hand in getting Jeanine kicked off the network..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/exclusive-source-claims-fox-news-host-secretly-worked-to-get-jeanine-pirro-suspended-to-curry-favor-with-democrats/

And scanning the latest headlines - - - our good buddy, backstabbing POS cuck nutless wonder-boy Paul RINO Ryan, has also joined FUX Nooze.

The network is practically for all intents, toast.

For years we've all had irritations with that outlet, now it's all out in the open sold out.

If my old computer didn't die, I would have posted my "Rabid Skunk Nooze Network" logo meme.