Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

FaceBook

Have you deleted you Facebook account after hearing about your information being sold

• Yes, I Deleted My Account

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I Have Not Deleted My Account

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Thinking About It

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Kardar2

Apr 7, 2018
Hello All,
After watching the Breitbart Townhall the other night
I have decided to deleted my Facebook account and as soon as I can find a email provider other than Google ( gmail) I will delete my google account. I am no longer using Google browser either. Yes I know the horses have already left the barn. But it does not mean I have to continue supporting them. I wrote Rush Limbaugh to ask him if we had a board of directors such as him and the freedom foundation and others to invest in a new social media platform. Would be great. I told Rush if him and Sean Hannity ever wanted to have a Townhall they would have a platform already in place. Have a great weekend everyone .

Reactions: Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
We only use Facebook to post links to this site. Facebook's leftist censorship is beyond reprehensible. Only a tiny fraction of our followers receive our posts, which is why we created this forum.

p.s. Welcome aboard! We're glad to see you've created a poll! You're the first user to do so. There is a small bug we're working on. It is missing a small graphic next to the poll title. Hopefully, the bug will be squashed soon.

Reactions: TPcat78