Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Elon Musk Reacts To Theater Pulling ‘Am I Racist?’: ‘Far Left Fascists Love Censorship’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Billionaire Elon Musk on Saturday called out the far-Left’s “love” of “censorship” after a California theater caved to activists’ pressure to cancel showings of Daily Wire film “Am I Racist?”

Following up “What is a Woman?,” “Am I Racist?” is Matt Walsh’s latest documentary, which explores the massive grift of the DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) industry with a man-bun-wearing undercover Walsh.

“As reported by [Robby Starbuck], left wing activists are bullying theaters into dropping our film,” Walsh posted online Saturday. “This theater just issued an apology. The only way to stop the Left from shutting down the film is to support the theaters that are showing it. Tickets here: http://AmIRacist.com.”

Musk responded succinctly, “The far left fascists love censorship.”

The far left fascists love censorship https://t.co/R0eJwm9TpL

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 14, 2024
Starbuck noted that he’s heard from another theater owner that small theaters “are being targeted with threats from left wing activists” to shut down the film.

Musk reacted to the report, calling it “messed up.”

“Wow. Left wing activists are now bullying small movie theaters like Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley, CA into dropping [Matt Walsh]’s new ‘Am I Racist?’ film,” Starbuck said. “Another theatre owner told me that they’ve been told small theaters like this are being targeted with threats from left wing activists.”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

“The left is terrified of this film because it’s not only hilarious but it’s effective at dismantling their dangerous ideology,” he added. “We need to pack the theaters with sold out showings to make this movie even bigger.”

Messed up

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 14, 2024
High profile racial activists, like Robin DiAngelo and Saira Rao, who cash-in big on DEI and “white guilt,” are featured in the film espousing their radical ideology. Both activists have gone after the film.

Rao has reportedly called “Am I Racist?” a “fascist Nazi white supremacy film,” and DiAngelo has claimed the movie is “a Borat-style mockumentary … designed to humiliate and discredit anti-racist educators and activists.”

Walsh has responded to the Borat criticism by pointing out that unlike “Borat,” “Am I Racist?” punches up, and never tries to “embarrass normal working class Americans.”

“Many on the Left are criticizing the tactics we use to make our film. Notice how they make no such criticisms about Borat. The difference is that Borat was meant to embarrass normal working class Americans. Our film embarrasses DEI, grifters, academics and upper class liberals,” Walsh posted to X. “Even Nathan Fielder, who I think is hilarious and brilliant, usually uses these kinds of methods to humiliate average people who haven’t done anything to deserve the humiliation. The Left is fine with that, too. With our new film, and our last film, we’re actually punching up. But somehow we’re the ‘unethical’ ones. Interesting.”

Even Nathan Fielder, who I think is hilarious and brilliant, usually uses these kinds of methods to humiliate average people who haven’t done anything to deserve the humiliation. The Left is fine with that too. With our new film, and our last film, we’re actually punching up. But…

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) September 13, 2024
Am I Racist?” opened Friday in over 1,500 theaters.

Related: Saira Rao Privately Slams ‘Am I Racist?’ As ‘Nazi White Supremacy Film’

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musks-reacts-to-theater-pulling-am-i-racist-far-left-fascists-love-censorship target=_blank >Elon Musk Reacts To Theater Pulling ‘Am I Racist?’: ‘Far Left Fascists Love Censorship’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Most Viewed Threads