Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Elizabeth Warren Demands President Donald Trump Donate $1 Million to Charity After DNA Test

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Elizabeth Warren a.k.a Fauxcahontas crowed triumphantly when the Boston Globe announced her DNA test results, demanding President Trump donate to $1 million to charity.

By the way, @realDonaldTrump: Remember saying on 7/5 that you'd give $1M to a charity of my choice if my DNA showed Native American ancestry? I remember – and here's the verdict. Please send the check to the National Indigenous Women's Resource Center: https://t.co/I6YQ9hf7Tv pic.twitter.com/J4gBamaeeo

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) October 15, 2018

NIWRC is a nonprofit working to protect Native women from violence. More than half of all Native women have experienced sexual violence, and the majority of violent crimes against Native Americans are perpetrated by non-Natives.

Send them your $1M check, @realDonaldTrump.

President Trump had mocked Warren at a rally in Great Falls, Montana where he stated he would give Warren a kit in the middle of a debate and then take the test that would prove that she was an Indian.

Trump stated:

“She of the great tribal heritage. What tribe is it? Let me think about that one. Meantime, she's based her life on being a minority… I will give [her] a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the [DNA] test and it shows you're an Indian.”

Warren tried to take Trump's quote out of context in a political video, where the President actually tells the reporter to read the transcript of his speech in Montana again. As you can see in the full video above, Warren is lying that Trump would give a $1 million to the charity of her choice. Trump specifically points out that she has to take a public DNA test in the middle of a debate. Warren decided to get tested by a private geneticist.

Having some memory problems, @realDonaldTrump? Should we call for a doctor?

Here's something you won't “forget,” Mr. President: You're the least popular president in modern history & your allies will go down hard in the midterm elections. 22 days. Tick-tock, tick-tock. pic.twitter.com/53FV0HXGXX

The results from Warren's test according to the Boston Globe indicate “the report identified suggests she's between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American.” Also the test doesn't actually use Native American DNA as a comparison. The Boston Globe reports, “To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American.”

Warren previously laid claim to Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage. The DNA test does nothing to confirm whether or not Warren is Cherokee. If the results of this DNA test are even true, Warren would not be able to make a claim to membership in a Cherokee tribe. The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians requires a 1/16 “blood quantum,” while the United Keetowah Band requires 1/4 blood quantum. Warren is nowhere near any of those.

Warren has tried to push the narrative that she is Native American since she changed her ethnicity to Native American from white when she taught at University of Pennsylvania Law School and Harvard Law School. Warren's even tried to use a story about her father's family rejecting her mother's heritage requiring them to elope, “My father's family so objected to my mother's Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.” However, this tall tale turned out to be an outright lie when a marriage certificate surfaced showing Warren's parents were married in a Methodist church in 1932.

Elizabeth Warren definitely fits the moniker of Fauxcahontas. She's definitely not Native American, she's not Cherokee, and she appears to have hearing problems when it comes to President Trump's speeches. Maybe she should check herself into a hospital to get a real check-up.

The post Elizabeth Warren Demands President Donald Trump Donate $1 Million to Charity After DNA Test appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/elizabeth-warren-demands-president-donald-trump-donate-1-million-to-charity-after-dna-test/ target=_blank >Elizabeth Warren Demands President Donald Trump Donate $1 Million to Charity After DNA Test</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...