Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Dave Chappelle Attacks Israel During Performance In Middle East

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Comedian Dave Chappelle accused Israel this week of committing a genocide in Gaza while performing a show in the Middle East.

The National reported that the 50-year-old, who is Muslim, claimed in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, that what was happening in Gaza was a result of anti-Semitism in the West.

Chappelle’s remarks come after Palestinian Islamic terrorists in Hamas launched an unprecedented terrorist on October 7 against Israel, murdering 1,200+ people, wounding 5,300+, kidnapping hundreds, and engaging in a campaign of rape against women and girls.

“What is happening in Gaza is a direct result of anti-Semitism in the West,” he claimed. “If you are in America, the best thing you can do is to make American Jews feel safe, feel loved and supported so they can know they don’t have to support a country that is committing genocide just to feel safe.”

During his show, a DJ played a song titled “My Blood is Palestinian,” and people in the crowd screamed “Free Palestine!” during the show.

The New York Times previously reported that Chappelle requires everyone in the audience to surrender their phones at his shows so he cannot be recorded.

Reports surfaced just a few weeks after the October 7 massacre that he reportedly stood up for students who were facing fewer job prospects after they cheered on the slaughter of Israelis at the hands of the genocidal Palestinian terrorists.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE DAILYWIRE+ APP

A member of the audience was apparently stern with Chappelle, telling him to shut up, which sparked an “emotional response” from Chappelle as he allegedly attacked Israel for cutting off supplies to the area, which is controlled by Hamas.

Some in the audience reportedly shouted “Free Palestine,” triggering some fans to get up and leave the event.

He later reportedly tried to draw a false moral equivalence between Israel’s policies and Hamas’ heinous terrorist attacks.

One man who attended the event told the Daily Mail: “The audience was cheering Chappelle on during his tirade. I was sick. We were sick. I turned to my friends and wife and said I think it is time to go.”

“We walked out and met up with many other Jews leaving the show,” he continued. “Never in my life have I felt so unsafe and so fearful of what I was witnessing.”

Dave Chappelle attempted to address the controversy at the time by saying: “Right now, I’m in trouble because the Jewish community is upset. But I cannot express this enough: No matter what you read about that show in Boston, you will never see quotation marks around anything I said. They don’t know what I said.”

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/dave-chappelle-attacks-israel-during-performance-in-middle-east target=_blank >Dave Chappelle Attacks Israel During Performance In Middle East</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...