Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani To Join Trump’s Legal Team

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

This just in. It looks like Rudy Giuliani is joining President Trump's legal team. He's going to try to help “negotiate an end” to the Mueller probe.

“I'm doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

It's certainly an interesting development, although not terribly shocking.

Giuliani spoke with Sekulow and Trump today to talk strategy. He wouldn't say if President Trump will sit down for an interview with Mueller.

“It's too early for me to say that,” Giuliani said of whether a Mueller interview is unlikely to happen.

Giuliani also declined to discuss whether Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who has been under fire from conservatives and oversees the Russia probe, could be fired by the president in the coming weeks.

“I'm not involved in anything about those issues. My advice on Mueller has been this: He should be allowed to do his job. He's entitled to do his job.”

Rudy Giuliani joining Trump's personal legal team is BRILLIANT news. Rudy is a winner, just like President Trump. Another tough New Yorker who doesn't take crap from anyone.

The liberals are already going bat s**t crazy, which means this is a great move!

— Mike (@mike_Zollo) April 19, 2018

That's usually a pretty decent indicator.

Rudy Giuliani brought down the crime rate in NYC by over 55% during his time as Mayor

Hopefully he will be able to do the same with the FBI, DOJ and Special Counsel.

— Michael J. Morrison (@OfficeOfMike) April 19, 2018

Rudy Giuliani is an American hero.

What a fantastic addition to the President's legal team. It's time to end this witch hunt.

— Thomas Hern (@ThomasMHern) April 19, 2018

Rudy Giuliani is an American Patriot and is a terrific addition to the President's legal team.

President Trump is in great hands.

— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) April 19, 2018

Hell yea America's Mayor Rudy Giuliani is joining President @realDonaldTrump's legal defense team. Let's see the politically motivated FBI try to unconstitutionally raid or attack him. Not going to end well for Mueller and co if they do. #MAGA

— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) April 19, 2018

The liberals are FREAKING OUT hearing that Rudy Giuliani is joining Trump's legal team. That's how you know it's a GREAT decision!

— Joey M. (YourVoice America) (@JTM_YVA) April 19, 2018

Was it the right move? And goooo!

h/t Washington Post

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/19/breaking-rudy-giuliani-to-join-trumps-legal-team/ target=_blank >BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani To Join Trump’s Legal Team</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...