Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

BOOM! President Trump DID NOT Notify Pelosi: “No, I Didn’t. I Wanted to Make Sure This Was Kept Secret. I Don’t Want to Have Men Lost and Women” (VIDE

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Last night President Trump and America won again!

The barbaric leader of ISIS Abu Al-Baghdadi was killed last night near the Syrian–Turkish border.

This comes after every Democrat and NeverTrumper on the right exploded over the President's recent policy to remove US soldiers from Syria.

President Trump made a statement on Sunday morning.
Trump told the press that Congressional leaders were not notified during the attack due to their constant leaks.

Reporter: Did you notify Speaker Pelosi?

President Trump: No I didn't. I wanted to make sure this was kept secret. I don't want to have men lost and women. I don't want to have people lost.”
The post BOOM! President Trump DID NOT Notify Pelosi: “No, I Didn't. I Wanted to Make Sure This Was Kept Secret. I Don't Want to Have Men Lost and Women” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/boom-president-trump-did-not-notify-pelosi-no-i-didnt-i-wanted-to-make-sure-this-was-kept-secret-i-dont-want-to-have-men-lost-and-women-video/ target=_blank >BOOM! President Trump DID NOT Notify Pelosi: “No, I Didn’t. I Wanted to Make Sure This Was Kept Secret. I Don’t Want to Have Men Lost and Women” (VIDEO)</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
The wisest and BEST move ever!! (y)

Traitor piglosi (and the rest of her back-stabbing vermin cohorts) should be on a "need to know basis"..
In other words - don't ever speak to her. Pull all of her privileges. Fire her. Deport her ass. Throw her in solitary confinement. (and anything else we can think of).

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
But of course - Ssshheee "demands" to know everything our President does. :rolleyes:

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
But of course - Ssshheee "demands" to know everything our President does. :rolleyes:

Also "THAT" guy as well (who shall not be named, because I'm sick & tired of hearing and seeing his Cocaine drug induced looking face).

Awww... poor seditionist traitor!
If you're gonna cry about it... better pout your tears over a big empty ditch. Wouldn't want to flood the streets with those big peepers of yours.
Insurance companies might not cover home flood damages caused by excessive whimpering.