Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Antifa Terrorists Smash Windows of US Marine Corps Recruiting Office With Hammers at Berkeley – 20 Arrested (VIDEO)

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Antifa terrorist smashes windows with a hammer; photo via Ford Fischer

On Sunday, police arrested several far left activists at Berkeley after violence erupted while two opposing rallies were taking place.

Anti-Marxist demonstrators were met with violence by masked Antifa thugs and other far left protesters–police in riot gear wrestled the violent leftists to the ground and made arrests.

Masked Antifa terrorists used hammers to smash windows of a US Marine Corps recruiting office at Berkeley.

VIDEO:

VIDEO: Antifa smashes the windows of Shattuck Ave US Marine Corps Recruiting office in #Berkeley #berkeleyprotests #Antifa pic.twitter.com/SZH5d97CjV

— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) August 5, 2018

Antifa terrorists then threatened the man who took video of them smashing windows with hammers.

“Get the f**k back. Cops aren't here. They won't help you,” Antifa told filmmaker, Ford Fischer.

“After I filmed the antifa break the Marine Corps office window and throw a torch into a dumpster, one of them called a few over to confront me. They basically told me to leave, implying attack if I didn't. I left,” said Ford Fischer.

After I filmed the antifa break the Marine Corps office window and throw a torch into a dumpster, one of them called a few over to confront me. They basically told me to leave, implying attack if I didn't. I left.

“Get the f**k back. Cops aren't here. They won't help you.” pic.twitter.com/7m8WkNmOy9

— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) August 6, 2018

According to Berkeley Police, 20 people have been arrested at the time of this publication. It is unclear if the Antifa terrorists taking hammers to the US Marine Corps recruiting office were among the 20 arrested.

Berkeley Police Arrest 20 During Protests https://t.co/1dtisBgVzf

— Berkeley Police (@berkeleypolice) August 6, 2018

Photos of some of the weapons confiscated by Berkeley Police:

We are confiscating weapons and making arrests. pic.twitter.com/YisxhW4FM0

— Berkeley Police (@berkeleypolice) August 5, 2018

Photos and names of some of the people arrested by Berkeley Police:

Andres Gonzalez, 35, of Oakland, was arrested at Civic Center Park on five counts of carrying a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/GbU9PgFv9K

Caitlin Boyle, 27, of Oakland, was arrested for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/QilrPNfLUy

Bella Podolsky, 27, of San Francisco, was arrested near Civic Center Park for possession of a banned weapon. pic.twitter.com/6p31jRKFyL

Thomas Parker, 22, of Berkeley, was arrested near Francisco and McGee for working with others to commit a crime. pic.twitter.com/5hvq2iPRtS

The post Antifa Terrorists Smash Windows of US Marine Corps Recruiting Office With Hammers at Berkeley – 20 Arrested (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/antifa-terrorists-smash-windows-of-us-marine-corps-recruiting-office-with-hammers-at-berkeley-20-arrested-video/ target=_blank >Antifa Terrorists Smash Windows of US Marine Corps Recruiting Office With Hammers at Berkeley – 20 Arrested (VIDEO)</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Glad their ugly drug-induced faces and names have started to be shown to the world.

But alas.. they still wouldn't care.

Time to toss them all into GITMO, walk away and forget where they left the keys.

Reactions: Conservative Angle

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
We would rather see a platoon of Marines storm out of the center and crack some skulls!
And here we are. A week later.. With our non-existent justice department.. it's getting dangerously close to bring back vigilante justice.

Current (and retired but still able-bodied) Marines may have to take matters in their own hands.

Cops can only do so much, but if these damned rogue "judges" keep smacking thugs and real killers on the back of their hands and letting them go. Then Who or Where do we turn to?!!!

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
It's like the powers that be are pushing for civil war. How else could this continuous lawlessness be allowed to continue?
It is now down to individual Army/Marines/Military/Police force members... whether they'll go along with unlawful chaos, or if they'll chose to be on the right side and do their jobs. (even if it goes against their left loon superiors orders not to do anything).