Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Answering Dr. Don Boys PhD Claims

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Here are some claims made by Dr Don Boys PhD.

Claim 1) Atheists claim that nothing created the Universe.

The Big Bang Theory was a misnomer given to the theory by the Astronomer Fred Hoyle, it would be more accurate to refer to it as the Cosmic Inflation Theory. It was first proposed by theoretical physicist Alan Guth, it postulates that Space, Time, and Matter all originated from a superdense and superhot primordial atom1. There are several pieces of evidence to support this theory.

1) The universe is still expanding, we can see galaxies receding from us via redshifts in their light spectrum, the more distant the galaxy is, the more redshifted is its light that we see2.
2) The cosmic background microwave that we can detect was proposed as a consequence of the inflation of the Universe. It was a testable prediction that validated the theory3

What came before the "Big Bang"

There are a number of theories, none of which have been conclusively proven.

1) Quantum fluctuations. When we think of empty space, we imagine it contains nothing, but due to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, we have discovered that is not so. Thus the Universe could have been created via that mechanism4.
2) Big Bounce. This theory proposes that the Universe undergoes expansion & contraction, so it appears to start at a "Big Bang" but actually has existed forever4.
3) Black Hole. This theory suggests that our Universe is the product of a much older Universe via a Black Hole, that is we are inside a Black Hole4.

As for the Universe needs a Creator, who created that being?

We simply do not know how the Universe began, but that doesn't mean you can fill in the blanks with any fairy tale you like. The ancients thought that lightning, rainbows, the orbit of the planets were all caused by deities, we now know that lightning is caused by electricity, rainbows by light refraction, and the orbits of the planets by centrifugal forces and gravity.

1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)
2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift
3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_cosmic_microwave_background_radiation
4 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_singularity

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Claim 2) Darwinian Theory was used by Hitler to justify the Holocaust.

Let's see what Adolf Hitler has to say on that...

" I intend to set up a thousand-year Reich and anyone who supports me in this battle is a fellow-fighter for a unique spiritual-I would say divine-creation... Rudolf Hess, my assistant of many years standing, would tell you: If we have such a leader, God is with us."

"...the existence and increase of our race and nation, the sustenance of its children and the purity of its blood, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland, and the nation's ability to fulfil the mission appointed to it by the Creator of the universe."

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland so that our people may be enabled to fulfil the mission assigned to it by the Creator.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

In short, the results of miscegenation are always the following: (a) The level of the superior race becomes lowered; (b) physical and mental degeneration sets in, thus leading slowly but steadily toward a progressive drying up of the vital sap. The act which brings about such a development is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator. And as a sin, this act will be avenged.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

That this is possible may not be denied in a world where hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people voluntarily submit to celibacy, obligated and bound by nothing except the injunction of the church. Should the same renunciation not be possible if this injunction is replaced by the admonition finally to put an end to the constant and continuous original sin of racial poisoning, and to give the Almighty Creator beings such as He Himself created?
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2, Chapter 2

I've used mostly quotations from Mein Kampf, but all those quotations are easy to find.

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Claim 3) Darwin was racist.

Let's see what Darwin has to say on that...

I have watched how steadily the general feeling, as shown at elections, has been rising against Slavery. What a proud thing for England, if she is the first European nation which utterly abolishes is it. I was told before leaving England, that after living in slave countries: all my options would be altered; the only alteration I am aware of is forming a much higher estimate of the Negros character. It is impossible to see a negro & not feel kindly toward him; such cheerful, open honest expressions & such fine muscular bodies; I never saw any of the diminutive Portuguese with their murderous countenances, without almost wishing for Brazil to follow the example of Haiti; & considering the enormous healthy-looking black population, it will be wonderful if at some future day it does not take place. ― Charles Darwin to Catherine Darwin (May 22 - July 14 1833) The Correspondence of Charles Darwin Vol. 1 1821-1836 (1985), pp. 312-313

While staying at this estate, I was very nearly being an eye-witness to one of those atrocious acts which can only take place in a slave country. Owing to a quarrel and a lawsuit, the owner was on the point of taking all the women and children from the male slaves and selling them separately at the public auction in Rio. Interest, and not any feeling of compassion, prevented this act. Indeed, I do not believe the inhumanity of separating thirty families, who had lived together for many years, even occurred to the owner. Yet I will pledge myself, that in humanity and good feeling he was superior to the common run of men. It may be said there exists no limit to the blindness of interest and selfish habit. I may mention one very trifling anecdote, which at the time struck me more forcibly than any story of cruelty. I was crossing a ferry with a negro, who was uncommonly stupid. In endeavouring to make him understand, I talked loud, and made signs, in doing which I passed my hand near his face. He, I suppose, though I was in a passion, and was going to strike him; for instantly, with a frightened look and half-shut eyes, he dropped his hands. I shall never forget my feelings of surprise, disgust, and shame, at seeing a great powerful man afraid even to ward off a blow, directed, as he thought, at his face. This man had been trained to a degradation lower than the slavery of the most helpless animal. ― Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle (1839), Chapter II

A few days afterwards I saw another troop of these banditti-like soldiers start on an expedition against a tribe of Indians at the small Salinas, who had been betrayed by a prisoner cacique...Two hundred soldiers were sent; and they first discovered the Indians by a cloud of dust from their horses' feet, as they chanced to be travelling...The Indians, men, women, and children, were about one hundred and ten in number, and they were nearly all taken or killed, for the soldiers' sabre every man. The Indians are now so terrified that they offer no resistance in a body, but each flies, neglecting even his wife and children; but when overtaken, like wild animals, they fight against any number to the last moment. One dying Indian seized with his teeth the thumb of his adversary and allowed his own eye to be forced out sooner than relinquish his hold. Another, who was wounded, feigned death, keeping a knife ready to strike one more fatal blow. My informer said, when he was pursuing an Indian, the man cried out for mercy, at the same time that he was covertly loosing the bolas from his waist, meaning to whirl it around his head and so strike his pursuer. "I, however, struck him with my sabre to the ground, and then got off my horse, and cut his throat with my knife." This is a dark picture; but how much more shocking is the unquestionable fact, that all the women who appear above twenty years old are massacred in cold blood! When I exclaimed that this appeared rather inhuman. he answered, "Why, what can be done? they breed so!"

Everyone here is fully convinced that this is the most just war because it is against barbarians. Who would believe in this age that such atrocities could be committed in a Christian civilized country? ― Charles Darwin, Voyage of the Beagle (1839), Chapter V

Fitz-Roy's temper was a most unfortunate one. ...We had several quarrels; for when out of temper he was utterly unreasonable. For instance, early in the voyage at Bahia in Brazil he defended and praised slavery, which I abominated, and told me that he had just visited a great slave-owner, who had called up many of his slaves and asked them whether they were happy, and whether they wished to be free, and all answered "No." I then asked him, perhaps with a sneer, whether he thought that the answers of slaves in the presence of their master was worth anything. This made him excessively angry, and he said that as I doubted his word, we could not live any longer together. I thought that I should have been compelled to leave the ship; but as soon as the news spread, which it did quickly, as the captain sent for the first lieutenant to assuage his anger by abusing me, I was deeply gratified by receiving an invitation from all the gun-room officers to mess with them. But after a few hours Fitz-Roy showed his usual magnanimity by sending an officer to me with an apology and a request that I would continue to live with him.― Charles Darwin, Autobiography of Charles Darwin 1809-1882 (restored edition)(1958), Nora Barlow editor, pp. 73- 74

Such a racist! Oh, wait no he wasn't.

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Claim 4) Noah's flood was real and covered the Earth...

Here are the 8 videos refuting this story.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXJ4dsU0oGMJP95iZJqEjmc5oxY5r6BzP

1) Where did all the water come from and where did it go?
There isn't enough water on the Earth.
2) How did all the plants survive?
3) Where did all the animals get their food and water on the Ark and after leaving it?
4) Why do we not see any signs of a bottleneck in the genetics of all living animals?
5) How did the animals get to the Ark and back home?
6) Why did God murder innocent babies and kittens?
7) Why is the story found in The Epic of Gilgamesh, which is far more plausible and older?
8) How did the Ark float? It is not possible to build a wooden boat that large.

I've posted links in my original reply.

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
This is Dr. Boys' reply:

I had not planned on getting involved in a lengthy debate with my critics because of the time required. Especially since I am leaving town again in less than a week.

I will close this discussion with this response to his latest comments.

The most obvious thing was that my critic did not deal with my original article! He sent me many websites but that's no answer. I could inundate him with opposing sites from Answers in Genesis and many other creation sites that quote highly qualified scientists that disagree with the ones that support the religion of evolution.

The scientists who peddle the evolutionary myth assume too much. They assume space has always been here to provide the possibility of a big bang that is becoming a big bust. That won't work.

How did space come into existence? Explain how time began. Who started the scientific laws such as laws of planetary motion; first and second laws of thermodynamics; gravity, inertia, etc. No scientist, to my knowledge, has even tried to explain them. Did they evolve? Surely, no sane person suggests that they resulted from the Big Bang. Explosions always, I say always, produce disorder not a well ordered universe.

As to who created God, a question asked by Greek philosophers sitting in steaming saunas, that is easy: He, being God, has always existed and does not require a cause. When a critic says that won't work because every effect must have a cause, he must understand that cause and effect only involves what has been brought into existence. God did not need a cause.

His comments about the Flood and the Ark indicate that he has done no research as to how Noah and family received oxygen and light, how they removed the excrement, attained water, etc. If he visited the Ark, many of those questions would be answered. Of course, most of his problems would be solved if he simply believed the Word of God and spent less time with those who are critical of the Word of God.

As to radiometric dating, he seems totally clueless. I have a chapter on the subject in my book, Evolution: Fact, Fraud, or Faith? I will be willing to send him an electronic copy if he promises to read it. It is available in printed edition from Amazon.com for $22 or $10 for the eBook edition. It is a large book that deals with the major issues surrounding goo-to-you evolution.

Sincerely,

Don Boys

donboys.cstnews.com

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Thank you for posting his reply.

1) The Big Bang Explosion?

I clearly showed it wasn't an explosion, he knows that. He is lying.

2) I haven't done research?

I was a Young Earth Creationist, and I watched and read far more material than I posted.
Oh, and I've read the AiG articles.

3) Where did the primordial atom come from?

I clearly wrote that no one knows, and neither does he!

4) God always existed?

Pfft, I can then reply that the Universe has always existed. I find it highly amusing that he likes to use Thomist arguments when it suits him!
He clearly has never heard of Occam's Razor!

"pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate "

Invoking God does not work and has been clearly refuted as the only possible argument.

5) Evolve?

Pfft, can't he stop resorting to fallacies? His equivocations are of no interest to me.

I will make my position quite clear, I do not have any religious faith, but people are free to believe in whatever religion they like. I have no problem with Christians. I do have a problem with Creationist leaders, who lie and defraud those who foolishly believe them. Christianity is not incompatible with the theory of Evolution.

Don Boys is a con-artist and a liar. He deliberately spreads lies and deceptions. He knows full well that there are Christians who accept Theistic Evolution and accept Big Bang Cosmology. He knows that there are Atheists who reject the Big Bang Theory & Evolution, notably Fred Hoyle, who I referenced. His attempt to frame this as an Atheist vs Christian argument is dishonest and he knows that.

See any of the websites below:

https://baptistnews.com/article/can-christianity-and-evolution-co-exist/

https://ncse.com/library-resource/what-do-christians-really-believe-evolution

https://www.ecosia.org/search?q=Baptists+who+accept+evolution&addon=chrome&addonversion=2.0.3

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Fellow Conservatives who are Christians,

Whilst I do not share your faith, I can respect the remarkable contribution that Christianity has brought to the World.
To deny that is foolish. There are many great scientists, philosophers, statesmen, and reformers who were
Christian. They drew from their faith and helped build Western Civilization.

In the Holy Scriptures, there are many beautiful passages, wisdom, and great moral teachings. I do not deny that or the contribution to the arts that Christianity has made.

However, Do you think God could have explained the complexities of modern science to people who wrote the Bible?
Our modern scientific understanding took centuries to gain, slowly building upon the works and discoveries of the past.

So I ask you which sounds more logical?

A) The Genesis Account & Noah's flood are literal, that all of modern science is wrong?
That the scientist who first discovered those things all believed as Don Boys does, but came to realize that the evidence did not support the Scriptures. Are they all Atheistic Apostates?

Or

B) God in his infinite Wisdom, knew we would discover those scientific facts for ourselves, and knowing that the people who would write the Bible did not have the understanding we have today, gave them a simpler story?
That the allegorical message is clear, God is in control of the world it has a purpose, that wickedness will be dealt with, and that God still cares about his fallen creation?

In conclusion, I urge you to rid yourself of those wolves in sheep clothing who only want to milk you for money. They do not worship God but the Bible, which is a form of Idoltary called bibliolatry.

Reactions: Conservative Angle

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
PAT ROBERTSON REFUTES DR DON BOYS!

N.B. Unfortunately, I could not find a better copy of this video. I do not support or endorse Right Wing Watch.

Last edited: