Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

‘I Would Love to See Her Go’: Teen Tyrant David Hogg Wishes Laura Ingraham Into the Cornfield

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Liberal Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg is now publicly calling for conservative Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham to be fired as he succeeds with an advertiser boycott against Ingraham after she hurt his feelings with an innocuous tweet about his self-publicized problems getting accepted by elite colleges.

Ingraham apologized to Hogg, but he rejected it, initially demanding that, in Maoist Cultural Revolution style, she denounce her employer Fox News. He has since added other demands including she apologize to basketball star LeBron James.

Hogg told the New York Daily News on Friday:

“I would love to see her go,” Hogg told The News in a phone interview earlier Friday evening.”

Ingraham announced Friday night she is taking a week long vacation starting Monday. Hogg taunted Ingraham in return.

Have some healthy reflections this Holy Week. https://t.co/bjSLmj3gyH

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) March 31, 2018

BREAKING: Laura Ingraham announced on tonight's show that she would take next week off and be replaced by "a great lineup of guest hosts" pic.twitter.com/Ucoa4D45O2

— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) March 31, 2018

Seventeen-year-old high school senior Hogg has become like young Anthony Freemont in the Twilight Zone episode, It's a Good Life, in which the tyrannical tyke Anthony ruled the family home through power and fear, viciously attacking those who got on his bad side and eventually wishing them into the cornfield on the family farm.

Hogg has a history of smearing and trying to destroy those who cross his path. He has gone on previous boycott rampages targeting companies doing business with the NRA. He tried to wreck Florida's tourist industry and tried to tank FedEx stock.

Ok what other big companies support the NRA? Let's get this done tonight!

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 23, 2018

Ok got it, pick a number between 1-15
Now tweet at the corresponding company and boycott them hertz is #1 #goodnightnra

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 23, 2018

Let's make a deal DO NOT come to Florida for spring break unless gun legislation is passed. These politions won't listen to us so maybe the'll listen to the billion dollar tourism industry in FL. #neveragain

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 24, 2018

Sell FedEx stock! If they wanna stick with NRA we'll stick with @usps or @UPS

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) February 26, 2018

CNN's Alisyn Camerota told Hogg on Friday it appears he has “a lot of power” and asked how he feels about it. Hogg said the boycott success against Ingraham shows, “they cannot push us around.”

“I think it's great that corporate America is standing with me and the rest of my friends,” Hogg said on CNN. “Because when you come against any one of us, whether it be me or anybody else, you're coming against all of us. And I think it's important that we stand together as both corporate and civic America to take action against these people and show them that they cannot push us around, especially when all we're trying to do here is save lives.”

At least seventeen sponsors have stated they are stopping advertising on Ingraham's Fox show as of Saturday afternoon according to Mediaite.

Hogg, who calls his opponents “child murderers” and tries to destroy their careers and businesses, hid behind his youth in his interview with the Daily News.

“I'm a 17-year-old kid, she's bullied people before and I think people are just sick and tired of it,” he said. “She needs to acknowledge what she has done wrong.”

Be careful what you say or David Hogg will wish you into the cornfield.

The post ‘I Would Love to See Her Go': Teen Tyrant David Hogg Wishes Laura Ingraham Into the Cornfield appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/i-would-love-to-see-her-go-teen-tyrant-david-hogg-wishes-laura-ingraham-into-the-cornfield/ target=_blank >‘I Would Love to See Her Go’: Teen Tyrant David Hogg Wishes Laura Ingraham Into the Cornfield</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Reposting photoshops and Memes of little pipsqueak Hogg, from various places & people. Hat-tip to all who created these.

Hogg s**t 10 (KCNYC).jpg

Smart assed little runt!

Hogg s**t 6 (DHCP).jpg

Reactions: Conservative Angle

grammieb2

Mar 31, 2018
WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM GONE. RATHER TALK TO THE KIDS THAT WERE ON THAT PANEL. MUCH MORE INTERESTING. THIS "LITTLE BOY" IS TOO IMMATURE AND ONLY KNOWS HOW TO BE USED. HIS WORDS AND ADVICE ARE NOT HIS OWN AND HE'S NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO REALIZE IT. CAN'T THE LEFT DO ANY BETTER THAN THIS. COME ON. LETS DON'T RUIN HIM BY SMACKING HIM.WITH THE SAME HURTFUL POTTY MOUTH HE HAS. LETS NOT RESPOND TO HIM AT ALL. JUST CONTACT THE COMPANIES HE HAS LISTED AND LET THEM HEAR OUR MONEY SPEAK. OUR MONEY WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN HIS RAMPAGES AT OTHER PEOPLE. AND LET FOX KNOW NOT TO LET LAURA GO. HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS COLLEGE THING TO BEGIN WITH JUST TO STIR UP TROUBLE .WELL NOW HE'S GOT IT BIGTIME AND NO SELF RESPECTING COLLEGE WILL TOUCH HIM. MAYBE HE WILL GROW UP REALIZE WHAT A SUCKER HE WAS AND APOLOGIZE AND THEN FINALLY GET IN TO SOME COLLEGE IN 10 YEARS WHEN NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM AND ALL THE TROUBLE HE TRIED TO CAUSE.SOME OF US JUST ARE WIRED TO HAVE TO TAKE THE HARD ROAD IN LIFE FOR AWHILE. THERE'S STILL HOPE.(I HOPE!)

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Hogg is a useful idiot for the communist party. He, like his school mates, have been through the indoctrination process for many years.

Fortunately, we were not subjected to the level of leftist 're-education' that this generation has endured. It's up to people like us scattered about the country to resist the resistance.

Reactions: TPcat78