Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

‘Caravan’ of Immigrants Issue Demands To The U.S. Government

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
Trump Caravan.jpg

A caravan of migrants is headed to the US border. The march– which was organized by “Pueblo Sin Fronteras” or “People Without Borders”– has at least 1,500 people participating. A BuzzFeed reporter following the march said most members of the group will try to enter the country illegally or ask for asylum.

I had a bad feeling about these migrants from the beginning. Don’t get me wrong. There’s no doubt in my mind that they’re fleeing sh*thole countries, but we’re a nation of law and order. You can’t just march in here and demand free stuff. (Actually, sometimes you can. That’s probably why these people think they can pull off this stunt.)

I’m not “anti-immigrant.” Don’t be ridiculous. The fact of the matter remains. We’re a sovereign nation with law, order and BORDERS. You can come here, but you MUST come here legally.

I can’t deal with the entitlement mentality. We don’t owe them anything. They expect us to feel guilty and foot their bill. Me. You. The US taxpayers. Most of these people are already displaying their shameless entitlement mentality. What makes you think they’ll drop that attitude once they get here?

They won’t. In fact, they’re doubling down. They’ve already issued a list of demands. Look at this.

As you can see, these people are demanding that we OPEN OUR BORDER and allow them to pour in. They need a seamless entry, please and thank you. They also need us to realize that they're “as much citizens as the people of the countries where we are and/or travel.” You're a US citizen, and SO ARE THEY! (Except not.) Also, they'd also like you to recognize their right to “dignified work.”

I repeat, these people are demanding that we respect their “right” to “dignified work.” How DARE they say that to the working people of the United States. How DARE they say that when millions of American citizens are doing whatever it takes to get by and support their families. How DARE they say this when we have homeless veterans on the streets. Can you believe this? Not to mention that they're demanding all of these things days before we pay our big tax bills.

The NERVE of these people.

Thankfully, President Trump is digging his heels in.

As ridiculous as it sounds, the laws of our country do not easily allow us to send those crossing our Southern Border back where they came from. A whole big wasted procedure must take place. Mexico & Canada have tough immigration laws, whereas ours are an Obama joke. ACT CONGRESS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 3, 2018

Honduras, Mexico and many other countries that the U.S. is very generous to, sends many of their people to our country through our WEAK IMMIGRATION POLICIES. Caravans are heading here. Must pass tough laws and build the WALL. Democrats allow open borders, drugs and crime!

The big Caravan of People from Honduras, now coming across Mexico and heading to our “Weak Laws” Border, had better be stopped before it gets there. Cash cow NAFTA is in play, as is foreign aid to Honduras and the countries that allow this to happen. Congress MUST ACT NOW!

Leave it to Democrats to side with the lawless caravan of entitled migrants.

[H/T Chicks on the Right]

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
They can drink our used motor oil.

They can also take a bath in Skunk Water, (via with those sprayer trucks used to break-up protestors).

C

cherryfilet

View attachment 79

A caravan of migrants is headed to the US border. The march– which was organized by “Pueblo Sin Fronteras” or “People Without Borders”– has at least 1,500 people participating. A BuzzFeed reporter following the march said most members of the group will try to enter the country illegally or ask for asylum.

I had a bad feeling about these migrants from the beginning. Don’t get me wrong. There’s no doubt in my mind that they’re fleeing sh*thole countries, but we’re a nation of law and order. You can’t just march in here and demand free stuff. (Actually, sometimes you can. That’s probably why these people think they can pull off this stunt.)

I’m not “anti-immigrant.” Don’t be ridiculous. The fact of the matter remains. We’re a sovereign nation with law, order and BORDERS. You can come here, but you MUST come here legally.

I can’t deal with the entitlement mentality. We don’t owe them anything. They expect us to feel guilty and foot their bill. Me. You. The US taxpayers. Most of these people are already displaying their shameless entitlement mentality. What makes you think they’ll drop that attitude once they get here?

They won’t. In fact, they’re doubling down. They’ve already issued a list of demands. Look at this.

As you can see, these people are demanding that we OPEN OUR BORDER and allow them to pour in. They need a seamless entry, please and thank you. They also need us to realize that they're “as much citizens as the people of the countries where we are and/or travel.” You're a US citizen, and SO ARE THEY! (Except not.) Also, they'd also like you to recognize their right to “dignified work.”

I repeat, these people are demanding that we respect their “right” to “dignified work.” How DARE they say that to the working people of the United States. How DARE they say that when millions of American citizens are doing whatever it takes to get by and support their families. How DARE they say this when we have homeless veterans on the streets. Can you believe this? Not to mention that they're demanding all of these things days before we pay our big tax bills.

The NERVE of these people.

Thankfully, President Trump is digging his heels in.

As ridiculous as it sounds, the laws of our country do not easily allow us to send those crossing our Southern Border back where they came from. A whole big wasted procedure must take place. Mexico & Canada have tough immigration laws, whereas ours are an Obama joke. ACT CONGRESS​

Honduras, Mexico and many other countries that the U.S. is very generous to, sends many of their people to our country through our WEAK IMMIGRATION POLICIES. Caravans are heading here. Must pass tough laws and build the WALL. Democrats allow open borders, drugs and crime!​

The big Caravan of People from Honduras, now coming across Mexico and heading to our “Weak Laws” Border, had better be stopped before it gets there. Cash cow NAFTA is in play, as is foreign aid to Honduras and the countries that allow this to happen. Congress MUST ACT NOW!​

Leave it to Democrats to side with the lawless caravan of entitled migrants.

[H/T Chicks on the Right]

Reactions: TPcat78
C

cherryfilet

"As ridiculous as it sounds, the laws of our country do not easily allow us to send those crossing our Southern Border back where they came from."

No one knew or even suspected half of them are crazy as a s-it- house rat!
I think they are trying to get away from their fellow countrymen- the murderous murdering explosive-loving, machete-welding krazies, who, of course come right over the border with them.