Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Women’s March Upset over ‘Backpage’ Shutdown, Thinks Sex Work is a “Women’s Rights” Issue

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

The Women's March people had a hissy fit over the weekend when Backpage was shutdown. I didn't know what “Backpage” was either, so lemme clue you in after my Google searching: Backpage was a major classified ad site, not unlike Craigslist, which posted some questionable adverts purporting to show underage girls of the triggering-amber-alert variety. Dora the Explorer: Frolicking Through Phalluses. The feds seized Backpage for its prostitution pimping. The Women's March has reacted to this news like a case of Toxic Shock Syndrome.

. The shutting down of #Backpage is an absolute crisis for sex workers who rely on the site to safely get in touch with clients. Sex workers rights are women's rights. Follow @SafeSpacesDC @melissagira @swopusa @KateDAdamo @supporthosechi @anaorsomething for more info. https://t.co/S3Orx3aM8Z

— Women's March (@womensmarch) April 7, 2018

Sex work is now a woman's right. So spreading her legs wide for a horny pervert to insert his member like a USB A into a Thunderbolt cable port is her right. Well… likely a Thunderbolt into a USB A port, if we're being honest.

In the coming days, we will be sharing more about sex workers rights to uplift this critical issue. We're all still learning and as always, we have to listen to the voices of those most impacted. #SexWorkIsWork

— Women's March (@womensmarch) April 7, 2018

I love the use of “uplift” here. Also “impacted.”

It's a story about sex work. You knew the sex puns were coming.

Get it? Last one, I promise.

A few things here. Grab a snack. Like a banana and a peach.

Last one.

Underage sex work is not a “woman's right.” It's not even a right. An underage girl or boy shouldn't ever be used as a real-life stand-in for a person's desire to get off to more than naked bodies on screen, or to replace Sally the Sexbot sitting awkwardly in a corner. Hair disheveled. Legs perpetually uncrossed.

Secondly, this is the “my body, my choice” talking point times dildos. Feminists seem to believe body autonomy extends beyond murdering something within their body, to allowing others to use their body like a ride at Disneyland. If I'm guessing, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Buttplugs. Last one.

Therin lies the rub-a-dub-tug. The blurring of the lines between “Doing whatever I want with my own body!” and “Using my body in illegal acts” is now rights for women. 100 years ago women wanted the right to vote. Today, feminists want women's rights to blow… off some steam in unconventional ways.

More seriously, if underage girls or boys are ever part of the sex romps, there should be no hesitation to shut the operation down. Far leftism has gone from promoting “my body my choice” to “kids like sex too.”

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/womens-march-upset-over-backpage-shutdown-thinks-sex-work-is-a-womens-rights-issue/ target=_blank >Women’s March Upset over ‘Backpage’ Shutdown, Thinks Sex Work is a “Women’s Rights” Issue</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...