Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Woman Claims to See Jesus in Notre Dame Flames

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
As Holy Week continues and Christians around the world focus on their savior, Jesus Christ, one Scottish woman claims she could “see Jesus” in the flames that partially destroyed Notre Dame Cathedral in France.

“I may be letting my mind play tricks on me here, folks take a close look at this picture and what do you see,” 38-year-old Lesley Rowan wrote.

"I may be letting my mind play tricks on me here, folks… Take a close look at this picture and what do you see?"She said she hopes the image will bring 'comfort' to people in Paris.

Posted by UNILAD on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
“When I look at it I see a silhouette of Jesus. I really see a vivid image”

She and other social media commenters believe they saw Jesus in the fire.

“When I looked at this photo last night, I was really astounded by what I saw,” Rowan said to Scotland's Daily Record. “When I look at it I see a silhouette of Jesus. I really see a vivid image.”

“Looks like a figure of Jesus, or am I tripping?” wrote Louise Blair. Dom Disanto said, “I can see it pretty clear, gown and all.”

Rowan said she hopes the image will “bring comfort to people in Paris and all over the world at this sad time.”

Notre Dame Cathedral Fire: Some on social media believe they see Jesus in burning scaffolding: https://t.co/d9jjD2F3WG pic.twitter.com/FUvCkbx4Gu

— ABC 7 Chicago (@ABC7Chicago) April 17, 2019
Whether not Jesus can be seen in the photo, many have been surprised by how much of the Notre Dame Cathedral survived the fire.

It's miraculous.

France's President Emmanuel Macron offered some words of encouragement on Tuesday, giving hope to the French people and the world:

“Yes, we will rebuild in the next five years, [and make it] even more beautiful,” Macron said.
In the meantime, many continue to see what does indeed appear to look like a Christ-like silhouette in the flames.

“Wow, I totally agree – I can see a figure of Jesus in the flames too,” tweeted Kelly Schuberth. “Do you see it, or is my mind playing tricks on me?”

Wow, I totally agree – I can see a figure of Jesus in the flames too. Do you see it, or is my mind playing tricks on me?#NotreDameFire #NotreDame pic.twitter.com/9NWm1q0gDj

— Kelly Schuberth (@KellySchuberth) April 17, 2019
Do YOU see it?

Pictures portray images of Jesus in the Notre Dame fire earlier this week, crown and all ~ Many, many people saw these images firsthand and are posting photos. Scripture says He is a consuming fire. Jesus is a Living God, and all things are possible to Him and those who believe. pic.twitter.com/LYuM67Iyf3

— Shauna Mayer (@ShaunaSMayer) April 17, 2019
The post Woman Claims to See Jesus in Notre Dame Flames appeared first on The Political Insider.

The post <a href=https://thepoliticalinsider.com/woman-claims-to-see-jesus-in-notre-dame-flames/ target=_blank >Woman Claims to See Jesus in Notre Dame Flames</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...