Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Why You Cannot Vote for Joe Biden – Vote for America, Not Against Her

Jul 30, 2020

As an American, my civic duty is to abide by the consensual contract forged with the representative governance to uphold the United States Constitution, which defends our rights and liberty. Choosing to abdicate that responsibility by claiming; my vote is the lesser of two evils, or cast as a protest vote, or a vote for the Vice President on the ticket, or abstaining represents the most anti-American thing one can do.

Our “consent of the governed” dictates we do our full due diligence of all candidates and cast a vote for those who most represent an alignment with our values and whose policies agenda supports ours. Stripping it down- the most basic duty of the voter is to choose a qualified candidate.

Facing reality means comprehending that who America chooses as president has direct causation and impact on all global citizens’ economic and individual liberties as well as their safety. Joe Biden was not qualified to be Vice President for eight years because he was not qualified to be President. An examination of the man and his record was bypassed as plagiarism charges cut him off at the pass- this is why voters summarily rejected his previous attempts to obtain office in the past.

These are the reasons a person who claims they support American values cannot cast a vote for the Democrat candidate, Joe Biden.

Too long to post here ->
CLICK HERE.

YOU
are not “between a rock and a hard place” on the contrary, you are among the few so privileged and must uphold the sacred honor of those who sacrificed life and limb, just so you could have the freedom to manifest and guide your destiny. You are not a victim. Learn the facts and stay informed and defend that sacred gift, and VOTE!

I did, and that is why I could not cast my vote for Joe Biden!

RWR original article syndication source.