Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

WATCH: Harris Cannot Name A Single Way That She Is Different Than Biden

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Vice President Kamala Harris struggled throughout her first solo interview as the Democrat presidential nominee that aired on Friday, including on trying to differentiate herself from President Joe Biden.

During the interview with 6abc Action News (WPVI-TV), Harris was asked if she could name just “one or two” policy areas where she could say that she was different than Biden.

“Well, I’m obviously not Joe Biden, and you know, I offer a new generation of leadership,” she claimed. “And so, for example, thinking about developing and creating an opportunity economy where it’s about investing in areas that really need a lot of work, and maybe focusing on, again, the aspirations and the dreams, but also just recognizing that at this moment in time, some of the stuff we could take for granted years ago, we can’t take for granted anymore.”

“For example, another plan that I have that is a new approach is to expand the child tax credit to $6,000 for young families for the first year of their child’s life,” she continued. “Because that is obviously a very critical a stage of development of a child, and a lot of young parents need the help to buy a car seat or their crib or clothes for their kids. And so my approach is about new ideas, new policies that are directed at the current moment. And also, to be very honest with you, my focus is very much in what we need to do over the next 10-20 years to catch up to the 21st century around, again, capacity, but also challenges.”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

Again, Harris was unable to give any kind of an answer about how she is different than Biden.

WATCH:

Reporter: How are you different from Joe Biden?

Kamala: Nervously repeats herself and fails to explain how she’s different from Joe Biden pic.twitter.com/ALh0vE5aZh

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 13, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-harris-cannot-name-a-single-way-that-she-is-different-than-biden target=_blank >WATCH: Harris Cannot Name A Single Way That She Is Different Than Biden</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...