Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

TX Lt. Gov: I Hope National Guard Stays on Border ‘Until Hell Freezes over, Until that Wall Is Built’

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/06/tx-lt-gov-i-hope-national-guard-stays-on-border-until-hell-freezes-over-until-that-wall-is-built/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)
by Ian Hanchett | 6 Apr 2018

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Outnumbered Overtime,” Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (R) said he hopes the National Guard stays on the border “until hell freezes over, until that wall is built.”

Patrick says he sees the National Guard staying on the border “as long as it takes.” Patrick continued that the most recent deployment of the National Guard to the border had “a significant impact.”

Patrick further stated, “I hope they’ll stay there until hell freezes over, until that wall is built. We need the wall.”