Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

TX Gov. Greg Abbott Responds to O’Keefe Undercover Video Showing Non-Citizens Voting, ‘This Will be Investigated’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Texas Governor Greg Abbott

Project Veritas dropped an undercover video earlier Tuesday showing election officials admitting “tons” of non-citizens are voting in Texas.

O'Keefe's undercover video caught the attention of Texas Governor Gregg Abbott. “This will be investigated,” Abbott said of the non-citizens being encouraged to vote by election officials.

In the video, a Project Veritas undercover journalist asked a Texas election official if her “DREAMer” boyfriend can vote as long as he is registered to vote and has a driver's license.

“Yeah okay” the election official responded.

“If he has his ID that's all he needs. If he's registered,” the election official said of a potential DACA voter.

“Right. It doesn't matter that he's not a citizen?” the PV journalist asked, adding, “I saw some mess on the internet that it's not legal for him to vote because…”

“No. Don't pay any attention to that. Bring him up here,” the Texas election official said.

When the Project Veritas journalist pressed the election official about her ‘DREAMer' boyfriend and asked if there is an “issue with DACA people voting,” the election official responded, “No, you tell him no, we got a lot of 'em.”

Texas Governor Abbott said not only will he be launching an investigation into the elections officials, the illegal votes will be tossed out and lawbreakers will be prosecuted.

Gov. Abbott tweeted out The Gateway Pundit article on O'Keefe's sting and said: I can't verify if this is accurate. I CAN verify that it will be investigated and if it IS accurate, illegal votes will be tossed out and wrongdoers will be prosecuted.

I can't verify if this is accurate. I CAN verify that it will be investigated and if it IS accurate, illegal votes will be tossed out and wrongdoers will be prosecuted. #txlege #tcot #PJNEThttps://t.co/CdrhV8YonH via @gatewaypundit

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) November 6, 2018

James O'Keefe responded to Governor Abbott Monday evening and said, “I can testify to this video's authenticity. This was recorded on Election Day in Texas. @Project_Veritas is able and willing to assist in providing any materials to the Attorney General's office! James”

I can testify to this video's authenticity. This was recorded on Election Day in Texas. @Project_Veritas is able and willing to assist in providing any materials to the Attorney General's office! James https://t.co/bBnFuDBhlo

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 7, 2018

Gov. Abbott also thanked his Twitter followers for helping him with his re-election tonight! Congrats, Greg Abbott!

I'm about to go through those doors to accept victory tonight. But first I want to thank my Twitter followers from Texas for all you did to help my re-election. God Bless Texas. pic.twitter.com/uZZIt6dbLg

— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) November 7, 2018

The post TX Gov. Greg Abbott Responds to O'Keefe Undercover Video Showing Non-Citizens Voting, ‘This Will be Investigated' appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/tx-gov-greg-abbott-responds-to-okeefe-undercover-video-showing-non-citizens-voting-this-will-be-investigated/ target=_blank >TX Gov. Greg Abbott Responds to O’Keefe Undercover Video Showing Non-Citizens Voting, ‘This Will be Investigated’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...