Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Trump Rips Reporter for Asking About Pardoning Michael Cohen: ‘Stupid Question’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

President Donald Trump didn't take kindly to a query Tuesday in the Oval Office about his embattled attorney Michael Cohen, calling a question about possibly pardoning him "stupid."

Sitting next to French President Emmanuel Macron, Trump took shouted questions from the White House press after speaking about Macron's visit and the issues they would discuss.

"Mr. President, what about Michael Cohen? Are you considering a pardon?" ABC reporter Jonathan Karl asked.

"Thank you very much. Stupid question," Trump said after pointing at Karl, before moving onto other reporters.

I also asked the President if he is considering pardoning Michael Cohen. He pointed at me and said "Stupid question." pic.twitter.com/pF0x36MVdZ

— Jonathan Karl (@jonkarl) April 24, 2018

Macron smiled after Trump's broadside.

Cohen, Trump's longtime personal lawyer, is being investigated by federal authorities for possible bank fraud, wire fraud and campaign finance violations. Trump has accused the New York Times of trying to "destroy" Cohen and get him to "flip," leading reporters to ask at Monday's press briefing what Trump may have done that Cohen could "flip about."

"The president's been clear that he hasn't done anything wrong," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said. "I think we've stated that about a thousand times."

The post Trump Rips Reporter for Asking About Pardoning Michael Cohen: ‘Stupid Question' appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.

The post <a href=http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump-rips-reporter-asking-about-michael-cohen-stupid-question/ target=_blank >Trump Rips Reporter for Asking About Pardoning Michael Cohen: ‘Stupid Question’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...