Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Trump Campaign Releases Ad Targeting Harris Over Inflation, Americans Struggling To Make Ends Meet

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

The campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump released a new ad late this week highlighting Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris’ support of “Bidenomics,” the term given to the Biden-Harris administration’s economic agenda.

The ad highlights Harris’ words praising Bidenomics against the backdrop of news coverage showing how Americans have been harmed by inflation, surging energy costs, and soaring interest rates because of the Biden-Harris administration’s policies.

The ad states:

TRUMP: “I’m Donald J. Trump, and I approve this message.”

NEWS CLIP #1: “The alarming spike in inflation soaring to its highest level in nearly 40 years.”

HARRIS: “That is called Bidenomics.”

NEWS CLIP #2: “Gas prices rose again today, reaching a new all-time high.”

ANA KASPARIAN: “We’re still dealing with inflation, and we’ve got super high interest rates at the same time.”

HARRIS: “Bidenomics is working.”

NEWS CLIP #3: “Two thirds of Americans are just struggling to make ends meet.”

NEWS CLIP #4: “And this comes after Friday’s jobs report showing a spike in unemployment.”

HARRIS: “And we are very proud of Bidenomics.”
Tickets for “Am I Racist?” are on sale NOW! Buy here for a theater near you.

WATCH:

The Donald Trump campaign is up on TV in battleground states with this spot which hits Kamala Harris on the economy — pic.twitter.com/UeF2cRBC52

— Medium Buying (@MediumBuying) August 17, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-campaign-releases-ad-targeting-harris-over-inflation-americans-struggling-to-make-ends-meet target=_blank >Trump Campaign Releases Ad Targeting Harris Over Inflation, Americans Struggling To Make Ends Meet</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...