Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

This TV Game Show Host Was Just Diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek revealed in a YouTube video Wednesday that he has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Trebek, 78, learned of his condition this week, he said in the video.

“Now, normally, the prognosis for this is not very encouraging, but I'm going to fight this, and I'm going to keep working,” he said.

“And with the love and support of my family and friends and with the help of your prayers also, I plan to beat the low survival rate statistics for this disease.”

Taking a lighter note, Trebek then quipped that he'd have to recover in order to fulfill his hosting duties.

“Truth told, I have to! Because under the terms of my contract, I have to host ‘Jeopardy!' for three more years!” he said.

“So help me. Keep the faith and we'll win. We'll get it done. Thank you.”

Related: Alex Trebek: #MeToo Movement Is a ‘Scary Time' for Men

He offered the update on his health, he said, to be “open and transparent” with fans of the TV show.

Trebek's plan at this point is to at least work through and complete the show's ongoing season, TMZ reported.

The season typically runs through the end of July.

The Sajak family is deeply saddened to hear of Alex Trebek's struggle with cancer. Our hearts go out to him and his family. But there is no one I know who is stronger and more determined, and I would never bet against him. We, and the entire country, are pulling for you, Alex.

— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) March 6, 2019
Alex Trebek is a fighter — but what's the prognosis for stage 4 pancreatic cancer? https://t.co/GcvaSqP8so pic.twitter.com/y3NAXgrOcU

— New York Post (@nypost) March 7, 2019
He has hosted the show since 1984.

“Jeopardy!” alum Ken Jennings, who won more consecutive games than any other contestant on the show, tweeted after the news surfaced.

“I've said this before but Alex Trebek is in a way the last Cronkite: authoritative, reassuring TV voice you hear every night, almost to the point of ritual.”

I've said this before but Alex Trebek is in a way the last Cronkite: authoritative, reassuring TV voice you hear every night, almost to the point of ritual.

— Ken Jennings (@KenJennings) March 6, 2019
Fox News' Julius Young contributed to this Fox News report, which is used by permission.

Read more at Fox News:
R. Kelly Lashes Out Over ‘Stupid' Sex Abuse Allegations in Explosive Interview
Killing Off James Bond: Was It Danny Boyle's Idea?
Rock Hudson Biopic ‘All That Heaven Allows' Moving Forward at Universal

The post This TV Game Show Host Was Just Diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer appeared first on LifeZette.

The post <a href=https://www.lifezette.com/2019/03/this-tv-game-show-host-was-just-diagnosed-with-stage-4-pancreatic-cancer/ target=_blank >This TV Game Show Host Was Just Diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Cancer Fcuking SUCKS! Hope Mr. Trebek can successfully beat it!

That awful s**t took one of our friend over on weasel zippers.

Reactions: Conservative Angle

Most Viewed Threads