Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

There Was Meddling In The Swedish Election

JustKidding

Sep 3, 2018
I am going out on a limb here....but Sweden screwed up royally. How so you may ask? Immigrants....if you want to see a beautiful country, a well run country financially....go down a sewer...Sweden is your model. They brought the refugees in …. and they raped their beautiful "blonde" women. And, to add insult to injury...they were giving them money to live on and their own female population was subjected to unbelievable issues. No country wants this. But, this is what happens when you welcome men into your country who do not value women. I will leave it there with one addition to my post.....Islamists do not respect women and young girls.

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
I am going out on a limb here....but Sweden screwed up royally.
I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with you JK, but I don't think it was a screw-up but a stitch up, namely by the treasonous Leftists in Sweden who hate Western Civilization.

Islamists do not respect women and young girls.
You would think a so-called Feminist government would be opposed to the members of the most misogynistic religion from entering their country until you realize Feminists hate women. They especially hate attractive successful women or the ones who have stayed at home married to supportive husbands. Why?
Because no man wants ugly stupid troglodytes as wives and they can't cut it in an open marketplace based upon meritocracy. The other reason is they both crave power over women and the ability to tell them what to do.

The Left is very much like C.S.Lewis's Omnipotent busybody:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Reactions: Sheila

JPConservative

Sep 2, 2018
Littlehampton, UK
Sheila,
If you want an example of why mass Islamic immigration is bad, just look at Sweden. The Sweden Democrats were robbed of second place by Leftist and Islamic voting fraud which was added and abetted by a dishonest Leftist media.