Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Ted Cruz Reveals His Winner, Loser, And Who Got ‘Black Eye’ From Debate

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) reacted to the vice presidential debate this week by saying that former President Donald Trump was the winner because of how well Sen. JD Vance performed.

Cruz made the remarks during the most recent episode of his “Verdict” podcast with co-host Ben Ferguson.

“The winner of the debate … was Donald Trump,” he said. “The loser of the debate tonight was Kamala Harris.”

Cruz said that Minnesota Governor Tim Walz struggled during the debate because he could not deny reality when confronted with it.

“And it really goes to the fundamental core conceit of the Kamala Harris campaign, which is she is trying to live in this alternate reality where she is the change candidate and Donald J. Trump is the incumbent president, and that is not, in fact, the planet on which we live,” Cruz said.

“You could tell that Walz was uncomfortable defending Kamala’s record because he kept trying to go back to Minnesota over and over,” he continued. “Look at what I’ve done in Minnesota. Look at what I’ve done in Minnesota. It’s like, wait a second, you’re not the candidate for president. Kamala Harris is, she’s been the vice president.”

Am I Racist? Is In Theaters NOW — Get Your Tickets Here!

He also ripped left-wing debate moderators Norah O’Donnell and Margaret Brennan for how they conducted the debate.

“Their entire attitude is we know better than all of you — and by the way, the things they interrupted, they were supposed to not do fact-checks,” he said. “When they did do them, they were wrong, and they were completely self-satisfied, and the moment when they cut off JD Vance’s microphone was pitiful.”

“It was nakedly biased,” he added. “It was hackery. It was nothing but partisan hackery. And I think CBS really got a black eye.”

WATCH:

The winner of the VP debate was Donald Trump, and the loser was Kamala Harris.

The debate contrasted Donald Trump’s record of having a secure border and a booming economy with Kamala Harris’s disastrous illegal alien crime wave and record inflation.https://t.co/BatQTh5wId pic.twitter.com/aV8jfE2uGC

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 2, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/ted-cruz-reveals-his-winner-loser-and-who-got-black-eye-from-debate target=_blank >Ted Cruz Reveals His Winner, Loser, And Who Got ‘Black Eye’ From Debate</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...