Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Is Trying To Explain Away Her ’60 Minutes’ Coke Eyes

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
So… the whole Stormy Daniels '60 Minutes' interview came and went, and proved to be an enormous nothingburger.

Observant viewers did notice ONE interesting thing…

HER FREAKING COCAINE EYES.

Stormy Daniels pupils v Anderson Coopers pupils.

She was high as a kite during this interview; look how dilated her pupils are, you can't see the color of her eyes. #60Minutes pic.twitter.com/Iy39rXBRnj

— Buda aka Stormy's Crack Pipe (@labuda_robert) March 26, 2018

Before it's brushed off as a sexist/neocon conspiracy, please note that @VICE consulted a doctor for this piece. Stormy Daniels pupils shouldn't be that dilated. It's perfectly legitimate to question if 60 minutes & @andersoncooper pushed an interview with a woman who was high. pic.twitter.com/GqKYAxzli0

— Katja ramirez (@Gee_kmm) March 26, 2018

What's up with this floozy Stormy Daniels' massively dilated pupils during her 60 Minutes interview? pic.twitter.com/OPq6IFrhEd

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) March 26, 2018

AAAAANYWAY….

Stormy's lawyer, who is proving to be QUITE the insufferable hack himself, claims there's a SIMPLE explanation!

Benadryl!

According to Daily Mail:

Stormy Daniels had dilated pupils during her interview on '60 Minutes' on Sunday allegedly because of Benadryl.

Social media users were distracted by the 39-year-old's appearance despite her shocking claims that she had spanked Trump with a magazine and talked about the first time they'd allegedly had unprotected sex.

Many were left wondering if she had taken certain class A drugs, such as cocaine and ecstasy, or the prescription medication Adderall used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

However, Daniels's attorney Michael Avenatti said she had only taken the popular allergy medicine.

‘The only drug that my client took within the 24 hours before the interview was a single Benadryl,' Avenatti told Inside Edition.

He dismissed the claims that she had taken Adderall or other medications as ‘patently false and bogus'.

I'm sorry… but I've taken Benadryl a BILLION times… and I've never looked like I just got home from a raucous night at Studio 54.

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/03/29/stormy-daniels-lawyer-is-trying-to-explain-away-her-60-minutes-coke-eyes/ target=_blank >Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Is Trying To Explain Away Her ’60 Minutes’ Coke Eyes</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...