Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Sniveling Vanity Fair ‘Journalist’ Kurt Eichenwald Says Kyle Kashuv Needs ‘Psychiatric Help’

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Kurt Eichenwald is the sniveling “journalist” who no one ever heard of until he embarrassed himself on Tucker Carlson's show.

Since then, he's become a parody of himself. After his embarrassing appearance, he made a big fuss about flashing GIFs. He contacted the police to file a report on a flashing GIF assault. Yes. A GIF. Assault. On Twitter. I didn't know that was A Thing. (To be fair, he says he has epilepsy and the GIFs trigger seizures. But good news! He figured out how to turn automatic video play off. Everyone clap for Kurt!)

He also tweets out crap like this:

When I was a kid, ppl in Texas who lived in mansions were world famous. Now theyre just dentists, insurance agents, etc. The rich get richer

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) December 28, 2016

That's a bad thing, according to Kurt.

He's another insufferable mainstream “journalist” who perfectly encapsulates why none of us take mainstream journalists seriously. He's truly insane.

Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson https://t.co/JDzoXyN2Vk via @YouTube

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) January 14, 2018

When @FoxNews learned my appearance on @TuckerCarlson – where he used technical tricks to keep me from hearing his questions – led to an attempt to kill me that caused long-term physical damage, they reacted like any sociopath would: Used excerpts in ads to promote Tucker's show.

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) January 16, 2018

Ppl ask, given @FoxNews ongoing incitement of anti-semites who tried to kill me, causing long-term physical damage, as well as issuing death threats to my family, if their advertisers should be alerted. *I* would never do that.

Here are there advertisers: https://t.co/OpwnhTUnSJ

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) January 15, 2018

Like I said: INSANE. And now this insane man works for Vanity Fair. Check out this email he recently sent to Ben Shapiro.

I just received this from @kurteichenwald. There are no words for how wild this email is. @VanityFair is apparently an odd place.I just received this from @kurteichenwald. There are no words for how wild this email is. @VanityFair is apparently an odd place. pic.twitter.com/Ik1bfjoKyl

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) April 3, 2018

See it for yourself:

And this man calls himself a JOURNALIST? Unbelievable. He's REALLY threatened by Kyle.

Needs to be disclosed. A conservative Parkland survivor is trolling people he considers liberals and, when they respond not knowing who he is, claims he is being abused. The conservative media then jumps on it and demands Ingraham boycott to end. He suckered me. Dont fall for it.

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) April 3, 2018

Here, @kurteichenwald calls Parkland Student @KyleKashuv mentally disturbed, admits to having a psychologist analyze him secretly & believes Kyle is part of a media conspiracy theory.

Do you stand behind your writers attacking a high school shooting survivors @VanityFair? https://t.co/UE98rTUDMx

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) April 3, 2018

He was super ticked Ben shared the email and responded.

Welp. pic.twitter.com/XpWV4sh5fb

And now this. pic.twitter.com/B2HMlFQzqh

Here's a closer look at the last email. It's laughable. Kurt is basically telling Ben that he's going to hold him PERSONALLY responsible for people sending him flashing GIFs.

Anyone sending @kurteichenwald strobes is a complete POS. Don't do it, obviously. But blaming me for such nonsense is utterly insane.

Ya THINK? I think Kurt needs undergo psychiatric treatment, because DAYUM. In the meantime, I can't wait for liberals to condemn him for speaking ill of a Parkland student!

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/03/sniveling-vanity-fair-journalist-kurt-eichenwald-says-kyle-kashuv-needs-psychiatric-help/ target=_blank >Sniveling Vanity Fair ‘Journalist’ Kurt Eichenwald Says Kyle Kashuv Needs ‘Psychiatric Help’</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...