Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Ordered To Pay $100 Million In Sexual Assault Suit

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been ordered to pay $100 million in a default lawsuit after a convicted felon and sexual predator behind bars in Michigan accused the rapper of sexual assault.

After the 54-year-old music mogul failed to appear in court virtually on Monday, Lenawee County Circuit Court Judge Anna Marie Anzalone ordered Combs to pay Derrick Lee Cardello-Smith $100 million, with the payments to start in October, $10 million per month, Variety reported.

In June, the convicted felon filed his lawsuit against Combs alleging that the music entreprenuer drugged and sexually assaulted him at a party in 1997. On August 7, the judge granted a temporary restraining order against Combs following Cardello-Smith’s request against the rapper after Combs once again failed to appear virtually for the court date.

A Michigan inmate has won a $100 million default judgment against Sean “Diddy” Combs in a sexual assault lawsuit, after the rapper did not show up in court or file any formal response to the case. #BillboardNews pic.twitter.com/ErkuOjEiuD

— billboard (@billboard) September 10, 2024
Cardello-Smith is described in the judgement as a “Michigan inmate known for his long history of challenging the judicial system with civil lawsuits,” Variety noted.

Fox News noted that the inmate appeared at all the court dates virtually.

Tickets for “Am I Racist?” are on sale NOW! Buy here for a theater near you.

Marc Agnifilo, attorney for Combs, told Fox News Digital, “this man is a convicted felon and sexual predator, who has been sentenced on 14 counts of sexual assault and kidnapping over the last 26 years.”

“His resume now includes committing a fraud on the court from prison, as Mr. Combs has never heard of him let alone been served with any lawsuit,” the attorney added. “Mr. Combs looks forward to having this judgment swiftly dismissed.”

According to Detroit Metro Times, the inmate claimed to have been working at a restaurant in the Detroit area when he met Combs. The Michigan inmate also produced visitation records showing Diddy had visited the inmate, the outlet noted. He also claimed the rapper offered him $2.3 million to dismiss the lawsuit.

The accusations follow a slew of sexual assault lawsuits by women against Combs accusing the rapper of sexual abuse or harassment. He has denied the sexual assault allegations.

In June, Combs admitted he’d beaten ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura following the release of video of the attack in a hotel hallway in 2016.

Combs later released a statement and said that it’s “so difficult to reflect on the darkest times in your life, but sometimes you got to do that. I was f***ed up. I mean, I hit rock bottom. And I make no excuses. My behavior on that video is inexcusable. I take full responsibility for my actions in that video.”

Related: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Hit With Another Sexual Assault Lawsuit

The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/sean-diddy-combs-ordered-to-pay-100-million-in-sexual-assault-suit target=_blank >Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Ordered To Pay $100 Million In Sexual Assault Suit</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...