Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

SARAH PALIN: Why Should We ‘Sacrifice Even One of Our Sons or Daughters’ in Syria?

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Sarah Palin was the latest conservative to speak out against a new war in Syria.

The former vice presidential candidate said the thought of war in Syria “really makes me nervous.”

Breitbart.com reported:

“Why in the world we would be willing to sacrifice even one of our sons or daughters who will be sent over [to Syria]?” asked Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin during a Tuesday interview with SiriusXM host Rebecca Mansour for Breitbart News Tonight.

“It really makes me nervous that there seems to be some enthusiasm for the U.S. to interject ourselves again in a foreign country's battles when no one has articulated yet what our interest is there,” Palin said. “We should have learned our lesson with Iraq and Afghanistan. I look at it as the blood, the sweat, the toil that has been spent on our end when you can't really see what the gain is in a lot of respects. We just can't allow ourselves get back in that mode with Syria.”

Palin warned of advocacy for military operations in Syria rooted in financial self-interest. She stated, “I hate to say it, but a lot of the talk that's enthusiastic about war, unfortunately, comes from people with strong ties to defense contractors and have strong ties to those who ultimately can make money on the operations. So often you got to follow the money and that leads you to what the root is of some of these arguments.”

Read the rest here.

Here's the audio:

The post SARAH PALIN: Why Should We ‘Sacrifice Even One of Our Sons or Daughters' in Syria? appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The post <a href=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/sarah-palin-why-should-we-sacrifice-even-one-of-our-sons-or-daughters-in-syria/ target=_blank >SARAH PALIN: Why Should We ‘Sacrifice Even One of Our Sons or Daughters’ in Syria?</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...