Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

RFK Jr. Responds To Attacks From His Family Over Trump Endorsement

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. responded to attacks that he has faced for launching a presidential bid to challenge President Joe Biden and his subsequent decision to drop out of the race and endorse Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“My family is at the center of the Democratic Party,” RFK Jr. said during an interview on Sunday. “I have five members of my family that are working for the Biden administration. President Biden has a bust of my father behind him at the Oval Office. He’s been a family friend for many, many years.”

He said that he understands that his family is “troubled by my decisions” but that he still loves them.

“We were raised in a milieu where we were encouraged to debate each other and debate ferociously and passionately about things, but just still love each other,” he said. “They’re free to take their positions on these issues. There are many, many members of my family who are working in my campaign, who are supporting me. I have a very big family. There’s a few of them that are troubled, but you know, I think we all need to be able to disagree with each other and still love each other.”

Kennedy’s remarks come after a statement was released by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Courtney Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Chris Kennedy and Rory Kennedy on Friday, criticizing RFK Jr. for endorsing Trump.

Former Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-MA) shared the post on social media, writing: “well said.”

“We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise, and national pride,” the family said in a statement. “We believe in Harris and Walz.”

“Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear,” they claimed. “It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

RFK Jr. responds to attacks that the Kennedy family has made against him for endorsing Trump.

He says his family should be free to express whatever political stances they have but they should “be able to disagree with each other and still love each other.” pic.twitter.com/BrpO96oSCN

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 25, 2024
The post <a href=https://www.dailywire.com/news/rfk-jr-responds-to-attacks-from-his-family-over-trump-endorsement target=_blank >RFK Jr. Responds To Attacks From His Family Over Trump Endorsement</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Most Viewed Threads