Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Report: Trump Asks Arab Nations to Replace US Troops in Syria

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com

Like many of you, I'm confused with what to do about Syria (see Nikki Haley Confronts Russian Ambassador Over Syrian Chemical Attack and This Syrian Refugee Wants to Buy Donald Trump a Beer). However, if this report turns out to be true, there's at least a way out. Kinda. Maybe.

The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that U.S. officials have reached out to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates about contributing billions of dollars and military resources to help secure Syria after ISIS is defeated.

National Security Adviser John Bolton has also reportedly reached out to Egyptian officials about the initiative.

“America does not seek an indefinite presence in Syria,” he said during an address to announce the missile strikes. “It's a troubled place. We will try to make it better. But it's a troubled place.”

The usual reasons why we can't pull out of Syria are of course being thrown around. We've seen how this works before with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Multiple military advisers and lawmakers have pushed back on Trump's comments, warning that pulling troops out of Syria would be a mistake that could destabilize the region.

That could very well be true. But the region doesn't seem stabilized now. I'm not entirely sure when it's been stable. If someone wants to point us to a time when the Middle Eastern region at large was stable, we'll check it out stat. Because the joke was always “Peace in the Middle East.” To my limited historical knowledge, it's not exactly a thing.

Maybe it's time for tough love. Or it's time for American to keep its nose out of Middle Eastern spats. I don't know.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.

The post <a href=https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/report-trump-asks-arab-nations-to-replace-us-troops-in-syria/ target=_blank >Report: Trump Asks Arab Nations to Replace US Troops in Syria</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...

Reactions: TPcat78