Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance

RichWall

Sep 12, 2018
Texas
Thank You. It's very much a pleasure to be welcomed here.

I was really surprised when I first heard this video. Even though Red Skelton is known for comedy he give us a very somber , if not emotional and focused reason for why we fight.

A bit reminds me of Frank Capra's WWII series of the same title.

Also reminder of that our nation belongs to us Citizens, not the other way around.

That those who draw a paycheck from us taxpayers are not paid to tell us how things should be, but they are in our service to do as we choose.

We choose to have Trump as our President and that mandate, the will of the people according to the Constitution, should not be trifled with. Those in the Mueller investigation are now in a position as great as the Confederacy once was to dissolve the Union.

Those in the alphabet bureaucracies need to suborn to the elected.

"No method of procedure has ever been devised by which liberty could be divorced from local self-government. No plan of centralization has ever been adopted which did not result in bureaucracy, tyranny, inflexibility, reaction, and decline. Of all forms of government, those administered by bureaus are about the least satisfactory to an enlightened and progressive people. Being irresponsible they become autocratic, and being autocratic they resist all development. Unless bureaucracy is constantly resisted it breaks down representative government and overwhelms democracy. It is the one element in our institutions that sets up the pretense of having authority over everybody and being responsible to nobody". - Calvin Coolidge

All of us need to understand the coup d'état being attempted by former and current members of the FBI, the DOJ and others directed at the President is real.

The Constitution may be sound and solid, but the dynamic of real life still requires people of will and conscience to make happen.

Now and forever.

Last edited:

JustKidding

Sep 3, 2018
Welcome, Rich Wall. I enjoyed Red Skeleton's Pledge of Allegience. I remember those days of feeling overjoyed about America and thinking how lucky I was to be an American. Even though I am older now, I am still very proud of our country but worry constantly about what in the heck happened to the democratic party. The Corey Bookers, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris...to name a few are hard liner black activists....angry activists. My best guess is that their careers are going nowhere fast. There are many good people in America and then there are those who can't be bothered with right and wrong.

Support Donald J. Trump. He isn't perfect but he has some great parts.