Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Rat Bastard Commie Candidate

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/it-begins-democrat-candidate-for-sheriff-suggests-killing-people-to-take-their-guns/
March 25, 2018 By Jim Hoft

Daryl Fisher is a DemoRat, who is running for Sheriff in Buncombe County, North Carolina.
Check out his simple message he is running on... "And Justice For All" .

"Daryl Fisher also says he will kill citizens of his county if they don’t turn over their guns.
In a recent speech Fisher, a Democrat, suggested killing people if they don’t turn over their guns.
Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You’ve heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.​
Via the Red Elephants"

TPcat78

Mar 13, 2018
Watch the civil war start when a commie democrat tries to confiscate our firearms. We'll give him our guns... barrel first!
Yup. Or if they'd prefer.. Butt end first, in the back of their noggins like on classic Western's
(lol.. Poor Tonto always got batted around / pistol whipped on the 50's Series; The Lone Ranger).

Reactions: Conservative Angle