Welcome To Our Community!
Are you concerned about America? Join our community, where you can post your own articles and content, without leftist censorship. Team up with us today and make your voice heard!
Join Us!

Priscilla Presley Makes SHOCKING Claim About Elvis’ Untimely Death

Conservative Angle

Conservative Angle Administrator
Staff Member
Feb 22, 2018
conservativeangle.com
This is really, really sad.

But is it true?

Priscilla Presley is now claiming Elvis' death was no accident…

He took his own life.

According to this:

Elvis Presley's ex-wife Priscilla has shockingly claimed the music icon knowingly took his own life when he died from a drug-related heart attack.

The 72-year-old made the admission ahead of the premiere of the new HBO documentary, Elvis Presley: The Searcher, which explores the King's ties to Memphis, Tennessee, and airs on Saturday.

That's next Saturday, the 14th. It looks REALLY good.

Priscilla opened up about the depths of addiction of her late ex-husband, who died at the age of 42 in 1977, saying he ‘knew what he was doing'.

The confession comes several months after concerning ‘suicide' notes, believed to have been written by Elvis himself, were unearthed.

I had not heard about these letters until now, but they're actually really, really sad.

Priscilla said she and loved ones had failed to try to wean him off drugs, as his will was strong and influence was overpowering.

She said: ‘People go, well why didn't anyone do anything? Well, that's not true.

‘People there in the inner group did, but you did not tell Elvis Presley what to do. You did not. I mean, you'd be out of there faster than a scratched cat. They would try and no way.'

I think many people who have dealt with addiction in their own families can relate to what she's saying.

Elvis died age 42 at his Memphis estate Graceland in 1977.

Priscilla blames her ex-husband's addiction on his brief stint in the US Army.

Speaking of his deployment in Germany, Priscilla says in the documentary: ‘They gave them (drugs) to the soldiers over there to keep them awake. He had manoeuvres that he had to do late at night, so the pills were given to the guys and that's how he started.

‘And if you take a sleeping pill, you have to do something to get yourself awake. He was in uncharted territory, he truly was, and he did this and tried to do this alone.'

I have no information as to whether this is accurate or not… but there's no denying that many veterans struggle with addiction issues.

In December, letters from Elvis to his friend and road manager Joe Esposito were discovered.

The two notes hint that the singer was depressed, with the icon saying ‘I'm sick and tired of my life' and ‘I need a long rest'.

Elvis also admitted he was 'embarrassed [he] can't kick drugs' and that he ‘could not recover' from ‘losing Priscilla', which was ‘the greatest mistake of my life'.

One of the notes was dated January 1977, seven months before he died.

Rick Stanley, Elvis' step-brother told Radar Online: ‘The handwritten note appears to be genuine. To me, it's a clear indication that suicide was on his mind.'

So sad.

I'm really looking forward to watching the full documentary.

Will you?

The post <a href=https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/08/priscilla-presley-makes-shocking-claim-about-elvis-untimely-death/ target=_blank >Priscilla Presley Makes SHOCKING Claim About Elvis’ Untimely Death</a> appeared first on Conservative Angle | Conservative Angle - Conservative News Clearing House

Continue reading...